Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Finding My Unsold Listings

I have some items that I chose not to relist quite awhile back. Now, it seems, they are completely gone. I did not want to have to create new listings on these items - so much extra work! Isn't there any way to retrieve those listings? I hate when EB...

Better security

I have not had one real buyer since I got on Facebook. How are they able to do this all the time and then almost all of my stuff for sell has be removed because of suspicion activity or wasn’t that persons account to buy stuff on. I still can’t find ...

Money on hold although buyer received

buyer received item from us 2 weeks ago. We paid for package to be signed for upon receipt. PayPal has our money on hold and says to contact eBay for assistance. Ebay says to contact PayPal. Ebay says zip code on package did not match zip code of buy...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! When do bids start? 7 day auction

Hi. I am selling an apple laptop that seems to have done very well in recent auctions and started with the "recommended price." I have gotten 15 offers in the last two days (much lower than comparable final auctions), 300 views, and 20 watchers but o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay Has Given The Buy Back Their Money And They Have My Item

An international buy bought a watch from me for $335 ($325 + $10 shipping). The buyer received the watch, then waited 9 days to open a case saying that I sent them an empty box. Ebay sided with the buyer and now I am out of my watch and the money. I ...

I Was "Rude" to a Potential Buyer...

I just have to vent here... I had a piece of glassware listed. I've never seen another like it for sale on eBay. A buyer messaged me asking if I could lower shipping price. Truly massive, heavy piece -- I said no. Same buyer messaged right back askin...

• 39 replies
  • 6 helpful

Am I being scammed?

Hi guys, I put my phone up for sale last night and was happy to wake up this morning to find out it was sold as somebody used the 'buy it now' feature. However after communicating with the buyer I am starting to question whether or not it is genuine....

Resolved! sold item mail lost it refunded buyer, mail return to me. contacted buyer, he wanted me to ship. now

sold item, mail lost it , I refunded buyer, mail return item to me a few weeks later. I contacted buyer, he wanted me to ship to him. I ship, he gets it , now he has not paid me and I need to send him an invoice so he can pay. ebay does not let me ge...

Resolved! Is eBay raising the commission rate to ordinary sellers without a store? Confused by the new update

The new seller update shows increased commission rates for several categories. It's not clear to me if it is across all items, with a few categories having an even higher rate.I sell all sorts of items, but primarily fabrics, trimmings, and vintage i...

help

could someone please take a look at my products and tell me whats going wrong

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

All items for sale @$543.21

I have noted a seller listing most items for sale with "Buy it now' at a price $54.321.. All are understandably overpriced. Is this some sort of scam? Do they get a lone buyer, mistakenly hit buy and pocket the cash a.s.a.p. ? Could it be account(s) ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors