cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estafa

Después de completar 20 tareas te piden invertir, uno invierte después te piden más, cancelas lo que debes después retiras y te multan diciendo que estan congelados los retiros y tienes que pagar para retirar  ¿que ganancia?? tienes ninguna siempre es pidiendo más dinero más dinero y pregunto y servicio al cliente tienen la respuesta es la misma. Paga para recibir. Te mandan fotos de personas que supuestamente le transfieren hice el retiro e ingreso a la plataforma de ebay y estoy en cero y en mi cuenta del banco no a llegado nada. Pregunto no hay respuesta. 

Por lo mismo SON UNOS ESTAFADORES!!!! LOS BUSCO POR SOLUCIONES Y NO DAN...!!! 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Estafa

Don't know who you were dealing with, but don't sound like Ebay.

They don't pay you to do task.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Estafa

@prisala-89 wrote:

After completing 20 tasks they ask you to invest, one invests then they ask you for more, you cancel what you owe then you withdraw and they fine you saying that the withdrawals are frozen and you have to pay to withdraw, what profit? you have any is always asking for more money more money and I ask and customer service have the answer is the same. Pay to receive. They send you photos of people who supposedly transferred to you. I made the withdrawal and entered the eBay platform and I am at zero and nothing has arrived in my bank account. I ask, there is no answer.

For the same reason THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!! I LOOK FOR THEM FOR SOLUTIONS AND THEY DO NOT GIVE...!!!

What you're describing is some kind of scam that has nothing to do with eBay, not even if the scammer used eBay's name within the "tasks" you were to complete.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Estafa

Hola me pasó lo mismo, perdí todo!! Obvio no es Ebay y te juran que si son de esta empresa!! 😞

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Estafa

Una estafa solo funciona si crees que es la verdad.  No todo lo que hay en Internet es cierto.

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Estafa

Buenos días, 

Eso sigue pasando todavía y Ebay no ha realizado correctivos con estas personas. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Estafa

@margon-6771 wrote:

Buenos días, 

Eso sigue pasando todavía y Ebay no ha realizado correctivos con estas personas. 

What can Ebay do, it has nothing to do with them?

Have a great day
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Estafa

Que vendedor.

Es?

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Estafa

Me pasó exactamente los mismo perdí alrededor de 80mil pesos ni sé cómo me los van a devolver

Message 9 of 9
latest reply