cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay removes listing because of hazardous materials

Been selling here since 1999 have sold the same plastic glue since most of that time.The other day I get the item pulled because of it containing some chemical that is not allowed..ok I can understand sort of...but there are still sellers selling it EVEN after I brought it to Ebays awareness, and the listings are not new.I seen this a lot in the past...I have a case of this stuff now I cant sell but other sellers are allowed?! Just another reason I'm heading toward the exit...I'm about done with the stress unfair feedback and lost mail but thats another story...

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Ebay removes listing because of hazardous materials

But MAAAAAA!!!!! all the other kids are doing it.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@richard1rst wrote:

But MAAAAAA!!!!! all the other kids are doing it.

That brings back memories............... but, but muuum, Sophie and Kelly are allowed........

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

And if all your friends jumped off a cliff would you jump too?

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Oh, stock standard response of mine LOL,  Problem was my son probably would have !!

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I've always believed that there is a secret school somewhere that all mothers attend. How else to explain how mothers from worlds apart that could never have possibly met all say the same things?

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

11,000 listing and 90 something feedback Hummm..you rock

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Some times ebay can't catch them all.  Sort of like speeders on a highway. Some get caught, some don't. My suggestion would be to report the others to ebay.   Good luck. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

The problem is that over time eBay makes changes to their prohibited items list.  Therefore, it won't be unusual to see other sellers who still have their listings available.  For example, back in 2020 eBay added Black Americana collectibles to their prohibited items list.  Many of us had been buying and selling them for 20+ years.  It takes time to the bots to pick them all up when you consider the number of listings world wide.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Look into Hazmat shipping guidelines for your product, often they can go ground.  Look up usps.

https://www.usps.com/ship/shipping-restrictions.htm

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply