cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay "Tracking Uploaded On Time And Validated" Bug???

So I woke up this morning to a nice surprise, given all the recent bugs with lost photos etc. I noticed that my seller status will be downgraded to “above standard” because ALL my packages were showing up as not having tracking in the Ebay Seller Dashboard, even though they all have tracking uploaded and were delivered…. Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

Message 1 of 75
latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Same Here.
Message 31 of 75
latest reply

Same thing showing on our dashboard this morning...

Tracking uploaded on time and validated 7.21% 72 of 999 transactions

I have tried to stay positive about everything going on with ebay but I am now joining the camp of ebay seems to be falling apart. I wonder, if this is corrected quickly, what it will all do to our already hurting search placement problems. I thing substandard seller level gets placed somewhere in the nosebleed seats.

Message 32 of 75
latest reply

Everyone, also go over your late shipment reports as well.  I've never had any late shipments or uploaded late transactions, but 2 just showed up randomly with this bug.  

Message 33 of 75
latest reply

Yup, same issue. 

Message 34 of 75
latest reply

CMI

Not uploaded at all 19 27.94% Uploaded late 0 0.00% Uploaded on time but no carrier scan 0 0.00% Total 19 27.94%

that's incorrect. I use tracking on everything for this account.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 35 of 75
latest reply

Same here. Trying to call Ebay about this but there is a 68 minute wait time!!! UGH.

Message 36 of 75
latest reply

happens to me once in awhile - - make sure you check your dashboard regularily because if you catch it right away ebay can fix it if you call them - wait too long and they can't

Message 37 of 75
latest reply

At 8:00 am this morning mine was OK. Now it is a mess. Showing about 28% with tracking not uploaded in time and 7.94% late delivery and none of the sold numbers are correct. eBay is the eptome af a sewer with the water just going in circles down the drain. This site lately has become the worst I have seen in 15 years.  NO or very few sales, no views or watcher numbers staying the same for days and weeks at a time and constant glitch after glitch. I think a third grader could do a better job at fixing all of these irresponsible glitches that eBay IT creates.

Seriously thinking of getting out of this sewer hole, before all sellers are gone except eBay pets.

Message 38 of 75
latest reply

one more thing a c/s rep told me - since everything is computer generated now - say a buyer buys something from you at 9am on say monday  - you have 1 day handling so you ship it the next day at say 4pm - well the computer says you went over 24 hours so it shows up as shipped late.  Even though you might have gotten it to the post office at the next day 9am - at my post office it ain't leaving till after 5.  Anyway - not sure if that's the precise reason - the computer just thinks you didn't ship with in 24 hours.  Again just call ebay right away and they can fix it.

Message 39 of 75
latest reply

Yes we have this problem too....what a stressful way to wake up!  I've never seen the wait time this long for the phone line!  Lots of irate sellers!   

Message 40 of 75
latest reply

You're talking about the "late shipment" issue noted above correct? I don't think anyone has gotten the tracking issue fixed by calling, unless someone can correct me.
Message 41 of 75
latest reply

here too.. red flags popping all over the place! LOL

Message 42 of 75
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sadly, that is no exaggeration. It’s all been falling apart. I think they have some very serious algorithm problems. I waited for a call back and I told her there is no reason to talk to her because I’m sure she knows why I am calling, and she said YES. She said they are working on it. I told her I hope it is before the algorithm throws ALL the sellers out. This is yet another set on our hands and see what happens next. It’s been crazy lately, and that’s for sure.

Message 43 of 75
latest reply

I was on hold for 20 minutes before I gave up and found this.  I went from 99.83% to 10.01%

Message 44 of 75
latest reply

We have NEVER had any shipments have "not uploaded" at all but now it says that none were uploaded??  Then I went to get the report and it says well done, everything met the requirements!  That's when I knew it was a bug!

Message 45 of 75
latest reply