cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay not giving explanation for Suspending Account

I have sold Bluetooth earbuds and use to sell i12s and ebay removed all my listing including 100s of sellers after apple complained. Started selling different earbuds and over the past couple a months Ebay as removed 7 different designs including my most recent 3 designs that does not even in the slightest look like a apple product as a matter of fact one of the earbuds are the round one s that you put in your ear that does not stick out.

Over the pass months I have had different earbuds designs removed and even the reps who own airpods say they don't look like airpods maybe they removed it for a word.

One time a told me it was removed for the word Macaron I told her Macaron is just associated with the various colors I have available and nothing to do with earbuds.

These last 3 that were removed 3 different designs earbuds are charging box looks nothing like airpods. The rep told me it was removed for the word TWS I said TWS mean True Wireless Stereo and as nothing to do with apple and thousands of sellers have the same word in their title and are seeing the same earbuds.

I have tried copping the exact description of sellers who were selling the same exact item months before me and my listing was removed and theirs are still their.

Note when the items are removed I always get the same Generic email and Apples name is never anywhere to be found in that email or any link to contact them. But the reps always look into it and go back to the first time that the i12s were removed last year and said apple complained again. Which is a lie because the items are don't look like Apple and different reps keep telling me different things.

This is wmgetting frustrating especially when you spend lots of money on your item and cannot seem to get anyone to tell you exactly what is happening I have sent photos of my earbuds they are private label with my name on them side to side with a Airpod as comparison to show it's night and day.

Example of one of the earbuds that was said to be a infringement are my F9 earbuds. The are not even close to apple and I have not used any words or logo or anything that is even associated with apple but yet they were removed. I think my account is being targeted because other sellers have been selling the same exact thing before me and still now but their are still there.

I have copied listing of other sellers to see if I was missing something and within an hour mine was removed.

What can I do here. It affecting my sales because I sell phones too and every time ebay suspends my account I have to sell them locally

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ebay not giving explanation for Suspending Account

You've experienced several temporary suspensions and warnings. You only get so many before eBay bans you for good.

If eBay didn't give a time frame for this suspension then it's indefinite- you can't sell here anymore.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

@dowayne_123 wrote:

What can I do here.

Quit selling those fake earbuds from China.

They've been removing a lot of those listings.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@dowayne_123 wrote:

does not even in the slightest look like a apple product

{snip}

even the reps who own airpods say they don't look like airpods

{snip}

last 3 that were removed 3 different designs earbuds are charging box looks nothing like airpods

You sem focused on whether your items "look like airpods" or not.

An item does not have to "look like airpods" to violate Apple trademarks, patents, copyrights or other intellectual property rights.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

You've experienced several temporary suspensions and warnings. You only get so many before eBay bans you for good.

If eBay didn't give a time frame for this suspension then it's indefinite- you can't sell here anymore.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

That's it I am trying to find out what it is because different reps keep telling me different things. Not only does the item not look like Airpods there not a single thing in the listing that as to do with Apple no photos nor trademark nothing at all. I am not focus on one thing I am just going by what I have been told and all I am asking for his answer but cannot seem to get one. 

I have been asking for months to point out what in the listing is causing the violation. Look at the listing and let me know and still all I get are a bunch of random answers and never anything specific. That is the frustrating part about all this

How would you feel if you pulled over by the cop and you ask why pulled over and he said breaking the law you ask what law. He said probably going over the speed limit, or a broken headlight, or not wearing a seat belt, or using a cellphone while driving or making a illegal turn. This is what I have been going through and I don't know how to fix it because I don't know what I am not being told exactly what is wrong.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

They keep suspending me for 10 days at a time. I am now messaging them to get the bottom of what is happening. According to their policy when the seller receives a veto complaint the rights owner contact information should be there to reach out to them to see if it was a violation or to get permission to sell that item. I have never seen a rights owners Name in any of these violations or anything specific saying what I violated. 

I have since told them.I have the right to that information because your policy says I should ask for it but still nothing.

I have since sent a message asking them.to point out the exact violation in all these different items so I can prevent this happening in the future. Is this too much to ask from them ? All I want to do is do things the right way and sell my items in peace.

And the worst part about it I have to be doing all this by text and the reps keep copying and pasting it's probably this or that but they are not looking athe the listing and telling me what it was. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Don't worry as your days of selling on Ebay are most likely over. You continued to not follow the rules and kept relisting.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I have since sent a message asking them.to point out the exact violation in all these different items so I can prevent this happening in the future. Is this too much to ask from them ? All I want to do is do things the right way and sell my items in peace.

It sure sounds like ebay thinks that:

1. you know what you're doing wrong
  2. you're trying to play a "letter of the law" game.

Ebay just doesn't play.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I’m having the same exact issue now and no one can tell me why my listing is removed while others still active. Very frustrating. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply