cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay needs to be like the old days- like AMERICAN PICKERS or Flea Market Fli[!

We need to go back to the old days on EBAY- selling whatever and how much we want like a flea market. EBAY used to be THE ONLINE  flea market! Lets go back to the 1998 days, like this is SUPPOSED TO BE!! Whats with all this Chinese garbage, EBAY started with the EBAY inventor's computer flea market **bleep**!!! Lets get back to basics and sell our garage's or storage unit's **bleep** like it USED TO BE?? Why do you think the show STORAGE WARS came into being??

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Ebay needs to be like the old days- like AMERICAN PICKERS or Flea Market Fli[!

Ha...that was faster...the bot must have heard me...lol.

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Re: Ebay needs to be like the old days- like AMERICAN PICKERS or Flea Market Fli[!

Twenty four years ago.

Hmm.

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

This '44 model recalls the days when an item was  made in Japan - it was junk.   Back in the days when a nickel was  a nickel thecall these little metal frog clickers  that clicker would break after about 10 clicks  -yep made in Japan.  Time changes every thing.  In my opinion South Korea is the new Japan.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Still buy unique and used on Ebay. Things we just can't find on Amazon, but let's be honest. Free 2 day ship on Prime or padded shipping cost that takes a week to arrive? 

Message 19 of 19
latest reply