cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay is broken

Search results aren't showing up properly. Who knows what else is wrong. Please ebay stop wrecking the website.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Ebay is broken

this just gets funnier by the minute (not)

so I tried to print  one label - took my money on paypal but can't get it to print on any channel so voided it - guess what? I can't even void it!!

"We're unable to void your shipping label at this time. Please try again later."

paypal hold is over 1 hour now - blablam! implosion is now here. take cover

so can't print it - can't void it - what a joke - Netflix here I come

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

You don't seem to get it or your missing what everyone here is saying completely. I will have fun shopping like all buyers, but it will more than likely be on another website. If ebay continues to have these basic problems like what we are talking about  leading up to Christmas then they will be the losers.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Really - omgosh - don't even talk about xmas 

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

I know right??? If I remember correctly, last year ebay had some issue during the busy months leading up to Christmas too. If these problems aren't ironed out and Christmas turns out bad meaning I sell more elsewhere then I'm out of here completely buying/selling.

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Exactly the issue I am having. Most all of my saved searches display that same way. This started 2 days ago. I feel sorry for the sellers who have listed items that will not be seen.

Message 20 of 20
latest reply