cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay is broken

Search results aren't showing up properly. Who knows what else is wrong. Please ebay stop wrecking the website.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Ebay is broken

The tracking thing they've done for the postage doesn't work internationally either. The search engine has gone bonkers. Who knows if people can check out on my items or even contact me. The negatives are stacking up pretty high at ebay. If ebay wants Antique and Collectable dealers or even Secondhand traders to leave why not just ask us to. Instead of driving us nuts.

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

I went to re-list 45 unsold items with a discounted BIN price with the knowledge I'm a Premium store subscriber so I have 1000 "free" BIN listings this month.  Ebay tried to charge me $4.50 for these re-lists!  10 cents each!  WRONG!!  I did not submit.  I tried again 30 minutes later and whaddya know I get charged $0.00 like I should have been.  This is why I NEVER EVER EVER choose the automatic re-list for BIN's.  Nor should you EVER!! 

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

248 listing all from Japan. U.S. buyers who search international can see them. Many U.S. buyers search U.S. only and don't see them. Ebay search is working.

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

40 items out of maybe 600 or more that would normally be shown when I search Budgie (The Band) in Music the last two days and it doesn't even show (45) 7" singles which is important to me as a collector.

The actuall search results for Budgie shows 0!

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

@mark6437

Just did a quick check for you. 348 Budgie records. 21 auctions and 327 BIN's. 17 of them are 45's. I assume they are harder to find and is a normal amount. It's working great for me. Lots of choices for Budgie, have fun buying.

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

@wildfor78s wrote:

I went to re-list 45 unsold items with a discounted BIN price with the knowledge I'm a Premium store subscriber so I have 1000 "free" BIN listings this month.  Ebay tried to charge me $4.50 for these re-lists!  10 cents each!  WRONG!!  I did not submit.  I tried again 30 minutes later and whaddya know I get charged $0.00 like I should have been.  This is why I NEVER EVER EVER choose the automatic re-list for BIN's.  Nor should you EVER!! 

You wouldn't have been charged on the first attempt either. It would have changed it to zero after they were submitted. It's a glitch that's been going on for a week or two. I've relisted a few hundred and saw what you saw, submitted anyway and never got charged.

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

You nailed it Mark6437, I'm getting similar search results for what I'm looking for too. That was my whole point. Not what these others are supposedly going on about.
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

You're completely off what I'm talking about. Mark got it right.
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

This is what Mark and I are talking about.Screenshot (3).png

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

@reallyhardtofind

Noritake tea set 642 results. You need to start with the basics, once you see the 642 tea sets from Noritake, THEN if you choose you can narrow it down. Easy !!! Have fun shopping.

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

Search results aren't showing up properly ... is a bug ... EBAY ... we pay fees .... ebay FIND SOLUTIONS for your ERROS !!!
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

first I lost all my unsold items - spend last 2 hours moving items from 2nd store elsewhere so I don't lose all that work - didn't sell anything for 2 days on either store which is pretty unusual - then sold 3 items and can't print the shipping labels even though I paid for one - tried in chrome and in explorer. So sick of all the glitches - know what? I give up - going to put my feet up and watch tv - worse case senario I can hand print shipping labels on monday if ebay doesn't get it fixed. I'll have to upload the tracking but oh well - going to take the weekend off. screw it

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

exactly what i asked them after 1 hr on hold.

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Ebay is broken

I was trying to find an Atlas 6M-500, put that in, nothing. Then put in Atlas milling atachment, and got one. Went to Firefox,  put it in, and found 3 more for sale not in the search.  Went back an hour later, put in Atlas 6M-500 and got 5. 

The site is is a disaster, and is becoming beyond unpleasant to shop on. 

Message 15 of 20
latest reply