cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay -- TIME for a NEW, ENHANCED Search ENGINE, YES?!

Search engine is Unwieldly: Say, for instance, looking for US and/or US/Canada (OK, Mexico, too: aka North America) Sellers and/or goods, and get *cough, cough* China made goods; same when it comes to US SELLERS ONLY, etc. Heck, search for a popular, well known US seller who bothers to name a particular good, and suddenly INDIA or CHINA who call their item by the brand name USA good the same, while I laugh my head off, a problem, for sure (at least not trying to pass those goods off as in pretending to be the US goods, but still .... wrong,  abusing the search function, else wouldn't show up at all ). EBAY, FIX?!?

Directed at REAL, genuine and authorized sellers (to those who play the "game", like you seriously belive you can dupe me? GET A LIFE, and best of luck with that. EBAY? FIX YOUR ENGINE. THAT SIMPLE, as Amazon and others have; thankls).

P.S. Going to try this again -- ant-buyer folks, move along; going to try this again, but as said, spend more here in a quarter than most of you ahi-buyers make, meaning, and obviously, you are not interested in buyers and, in turn, not only KILLING THIS PLACE, but pissingh this buyer off, ... MOVE ALONG. So sorry you are not selling, the swell of so-called buyer problems (2-percent, what about the 10-percent of dishonest sellers? STFU, Thank you).  TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY DO BUSINESS HERE, and BELIEVE in OUR COMMUNITY, DISCUSS! Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ebay -- TIME for a NEW, ENHANCED Search ENGINE, YES?!

Those goods you speak of may be made in China or wherever but they have warehouses here n the US. Ebay is NEVER going to change the search to filter them out. The best way is don't be cheap and search by highest first, scroll until you get to your price range. The odds are very good you will find the US supplier you're looking for. If you search any other site you will end up with the same results, your choice. Good Luck !!!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Those goods you speak of may be made in China or wherever but they have warehouses here n the US. Ebay is NEVER going to change the search to filter them out. The best way is don't be cheap and search by highest first, scroll until you get to your price range. The odds are very good you will find the US supplier you're looking for. If you search any other site you will end up with the same results, your choice. Good Luck !!!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

JMO, of course, but it should be sellers must have the merchandise in hand, like it used to be.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Not disagreeing but that will never happen. Too many drop shippers and most are US sellers.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

The US drop shippers are the ones killing me.

They copy the diamond data base dropping 10s of thousands of listings at a time.  And often my 5 or 10 listings get stuck right in the middle of them.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The search function is trying too hard. Just show me all the results, I know what I want, cassini does not. Its getting to where I sign out, do a google search, and find better selection on ebay than searching here. I mean, how lame is that? LOve buying on ebay. Really hate search.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply