almost every day since i try to contact

them , located in europe and the

local help desks wave it away!!!

anyone got the same "issue""???

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Ebay Robs me!!!

If you as a seller did not follow 100% the process ebay requires you to follow, including providing them information when requested, ebay does decide in a buyers favor & not only refunds them but also allows them to retain the item.

This only happens due to inaction by the seller. As to lawsuits, your more likely to see your account closed due to legal threats. Also, review the local user agreement for your registered location as a user of ebay. It spells out your only remedies for conflict resolution.

Message 16 of 27
latest reply

Ebay Robs me!!!

@flipdiorama wrote:

Sold item on dec 16th

buyer complained and got his money

back because of ebays magnificant

money back !!!

so i will start a lawsuit !!! 

so sad that this happens!!

Good luck with that.  Not only are you not able to sue eBay (read the seller agreement you signed before selling) but you are also looking at an almost impossibility of suing someone in another country for what amounts to a small claims dispute.  It will cost you a lot more than the amount of the loss just to start the lawsuit process.

You made some sort of a mistake in the claim process and when you do that, the consequences are exactly what happed to you.  eBay ALWAYS will side with a buyer in a dispute where the money back guarantee process is initiated.  They only thing eBay will do in this type of case to help a seller is to facilitate a return.  If the buyer says they returned it and you say they didn't, the buyer will win every single time.  Since the buyer claimed a scratch in the item (that wasn't in the listing I would guess), eBay already thinks you are at fault which puts you at a disadvantage in a claim.

Learn from this experience and move on.  Sitting there threatening a lawsuit or sending countless emails to eBay and the buyer only keeps the wound festering.  Chalk it up to a learning lesson and move forward.  Trust me, once you let it go you will feel a lot better.  Been there, done that.

Message 17 of 27
latest reply

Ebay Robs me!!!

@flipdiorama wrote:

yes last couple of lines makes bo sence either so , ok ill wait for a " good solution "

im afraid that no one has!!

Yes, you have been given several "good solutions".  You just don't want to hear them.  

Message 18 of 27
latest reply

Ebay Robs me!!!

@flipdiorama wrote:

yes last couple of lines makes bo sence either so , ok ill wait for a " good solution "

im afraid that no one has!!

maybe anyone has a descent contact email because also hard to find ( even after 11 years of egay

You didn't even take a moment to answer the questions I asked.  Are you really looking for a "good solution"?  If so, you need to answer questions so we can understand the details of the issue.

On each Ebay page there is a link to contact Customer Service at the top of the page and again at the bottom of the page.

I would suggest that you contact Ebay for Business on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for the better trained CSRs.

Here are your options for contacting Ebay Customer Service. Please be aware that for social media CS, you send them a Private Message and briefly explain what your problem or issue is. Feel free to leave your Name, address, phone number and/or your email address in this message. It is private and secure and it may help to speed up the response for you.

https://twitter.com/askebay

https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

https://www.instagram.com/ebayforsellers/

Your options will be on the left. If you use the link below you can only get to the Automated Assistant or Chat box type AGENT in the box and hit enter. You will then get more options. Not all options are available 24/7. It will depend on staffing available. So sometimes you can request a call back and sometimes you can't. Sometimes you have the Chat option available and other times it won't me. If it is important to you to use one of those options, just try back later.

If you use a cell phone or other mobile device, you may need to turn off your Spam filter so that Ebay can call you.

If you are a seller outside of the US or Canada, you will need to use the Chat Option.

https://www.ebay.com/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 19 of 27
latest reply

Ebay Robs me!!!

yep be surprised!!

Message 20 of 27
latest reply

Ebay Robs me!!!

wow , seems like you all know the rules

and terms , very good , also any of you

bought ebay stocks ? , great community

that supports them !!

sad , 

Message 21 of 27
latest reply

Ebay Robs me!!!

aha ok maybe i missed these

please point them out , can see them!!!

easy bash

Message 22 of 27
latest reply

Ebay Robs me!!!

@flipdiorama 

eGay?  This is a very inappropriate comment and surprised the mods haven't shut you down.  Your replies are disrespectful.  Please be respectful of the community forum or simply ask you question on eBay.com/de.  My guess is that you'll get the same answers, but they won't be as nice. 

Message 23 of 27
latest reply

Ebay Robs me!!!

@flipdiorama wrote:

wow , seems like you all know the rules

and terms , very good , also any of you

bought ebay stocks ? , great community

that supports them !!

sad , 

So now you are insulting those that have come here to try and help you as being too knowledgeable of the rules?!?!?  That is pretty odd.  You are the one that came here for some help and/or information.  Because you don't like what you are reading or you don't want to take any ownership of the issues that happened, your response it to act as if we have done something wrong by trying to help you and KNOWING the rules.

Pretty Sad, you are absolutely right on that point.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

Ebay Robs me!!!

They're not actually here to ask for help and everyone knows it including the OP.  Their case is O-VER, too late to do anything about it.  And if they wanted to know how they could avoid this problem in the future, they would have asked.  The only question mark I see in their post is about whether anyone else has the "same issue."   They're seeking company in misery, nothing more.   

@flipdiorama No, none of us has the same issue because we know how to handle returns.  If you learn how to do it right in future returns, you will get the item back, and you will not need to contact eBay at all.  

Message 25 of 27
latest reply

Ebay Robs me!!!

so i said return it !! thats it but he never did!!

But did you provide the Return Shipping?

I'm not sure how that works within the European Union, but here in Canada we can buy USPS shipping labels through some private shippers, like shippo.com

If we can persuade the buyer to pay for return shipping, fine, but if they open a Not As Described (NAD) claim, eBay insists that we either provide the return shipping or that we abandon the item.

In either case, the buyer is refunded.

Message 26 of 27
latest reply

Ebay Robs me!!!

Maar heeft u de retourzending verzorgd?

Ik weet niet zeker hoe dat werkt binnen de Europese Unie, maar hier in Canada kunnen we 
USPS-verzendlabels kopen via een aantal particuliere verzenders, zoals shippo.com Als we de koper kunnen overtuigen om de retourzending te betalen, prima, maar als
hij een 'Not As Described'-claim (NAD) opent, staat eBay erop dat we ofwel voor de retourzending
zorgen, ofwel dat we het item achterlaten. In beide gevallen krijgt de koper zijn geld terug.
Message 27 of 27
latest reply