cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Not Allowing My Sale to Germany. Glitch???

I have a buyer in Germany who wants to buy an RC Porsche car from me. He asked if I shipped to Germany and I said yes I do. (I have sold to India and the Netherlands). Buyer did BIN and got a message saying I did not ship to Germany. I checked my settings and am enrolled in international shipping. I talked to an Ebay rep yesterday, he checked my settings and did not understand why it wasn't working. He said he would forward it to someone to look at but it might take some time. He suggested I end and relist similar which I did. I informed buyer to try again but to no avail. Buyer sent me screen shots that say "Unfortunately buyer does not ship to Germany. Update your shipping address and try again." Another screen shot he sent me says "There's a problem with one of your items. To complete your order, go to checkout and update your shipping address." And the last screen shot under shipping reads "Ask Seller For Shipping Quote." 

Has anyone else ran into this? If so how was it resolved? Would appreciate your comments. Thanks.

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Ebay Not Allowing My Sale to Germany. Glitch???

I have ebay Global Shipping....that is the option.  Works for every other country allowed....you do not need to set "options" country-by-country.

Still not allowing....6 months now.

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

You don't have Global Shipping that is for sellers NOT in the US. 
You have eIS (eBay's International Shipping ). There are some categories that are not available to ship to specific countries like certain toys to the UK and apparently vinyl records to Germany.. 

Message 32 of 34
latest reply

Customer service is useless.  When they finally start to understand what I am explaining....the call conveniently get disconneted....every single time.  No follow-up, nothing.

Per Google, the 2024 population of Germany is:  83,328,988

I have sold 100's of records to Germany over 23 years on ebay without issue until now and no one can explain or wants to dig into the problem to resolve.

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

Customer service is useless.  When they finally start to understand what I am explaining....the call conveniently get disconneted....every single time.  No follow-up, nothing.

Per Google, the 2024 population of Germany is:  83,328,988

I have sold 100's of records to Germany over 23 years on ebay without issue until now and no one can explain or wants to dig into the problem to resolve.

No argument on the uselessness of customer service these days seems to be a constant topic of discussion on this forum. I took a look at one of your listings from a German customer perspective and I don't see any issues with regards to shipping. If you are still having an issue if you can provide some additional details it may help. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1713495851274.png

dbfolks166mt_1-1713495880921.png

Message 34 of 34
latest reply