cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay INR and BBE completely wrong and nonsense it does not work as stated in the policy!

Here I am. I had a company that employed 7 people, all of whom were registered as individuals and sold as individuals so accaunts never related together. one i am posting now not perfect  accaunt cos this accaunt have some negative feedbacks here so  i deserved  may block here but here is company members have 100% clear accaunts so lets talk!  we have accaunts  Absolutely all the items were delivered. Instead of a return, the buyer opened a dispute on one of the accounts by mistake.. Another buyer failed to open it and then closed it it also mistake and its happen as well from another buyer. And total 3 disputes were enough to block my top rated account  with 100% feedback rate and zero returns. It also says that less than 10 disputes from the buyer will still be considered as average I have 3 disputes in one of my accounts it says that it was considered as Average and they still blocked me, This means that their policy works the opposite of what it says only buyers who have lot of transactions was more safe from this since in 5000 transactions 10 dispute can't be in high rate but what happens if i have 100 transaction and get 3 dispute? all the items delivered tracking provided but some buyer can click the dispute or tried to scam me and open item not received case then lose it OFC cos i have proof then ebay will consider it in metrics and block me, where seller protection here? if i delivered item buyer can open dispute and still chose item not received idk when  they do it where i am safe from this? that they did not open it for scam? by mistake? this system will be well only if i lose the case and then it should considered in metrics only these cases. i think ebay know everything and that rule not for this they want remove lot of sellers but idk why.   who create  that  rule interested.  we almost earn every month 10k$+ and ebay finally kill our company,  I contacted the CEO office team I spoke to them and they are also copy and paste policies like as the whole customer service. All of eBay these days is based on an algorithm and they don't really care why you got banned  when you write them they just copy BBE ( Bad Buyer Experience) they said the metrics not the only reason you suspended but this is only metrics i have accaunt where i have zero return, 100% feedback rate just some 3 open dispute by mistakenly they closed then it and my accaunt suspended for just INR cases its just 3 case. shameful!!! the entire staff should be replaced,  or A great recession is upon you very soon EBAY for complete chaos and irresponsibility!

51111.png

plus  for example why this rule is so bad  lets said I can buy an item from one buyer with 3 accounts and then open a dispute with these accaunts then buyer will received 3 dispute so its enough to block seller What guarantee is there that the seller is not trying to get rid of competitors like this?  In my example all 3 disputes I opened behaved strangely as if it failed and then they closed the dispute but it was still counted in the metrics and blocked me All 3 of them closed the dispute of their own accord.  How does eBay protect me from this?  Sooner or later 70% of sellers here will be blocked, it's only a matter of time before they accept disputes for example one new accaunt  from my company which is top rated one blocked in 4 months 3 month go with zero disputes and 4th month got 3 dispute i mentioned above so thats enough to block accaunt,  so if you see seller now without block  you are just lucky ones. you will get such buyers soon and they will also end selling here. good job ebay!

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Re: Ebay INR and BBE completely wrong and nonsense it does not work as stated in the policy!

why its hard for you people?

-----------------------------------------

OK, you have expressed it multiple times, and you have even posted what eBay has replied to you about the policy.  There is nothing to be accomplished here with continued repetitive info. 

It is not hard for us.  We understand the policy, and its shortcomings. We understand that we cannot change the policy.

We don't understand stating the same thing over, and over, and over here as it will not change how eBay operates.

Message 46 of 55
latest reply

Re: Ebay INR and BBE completely wrong and nonsense it does not work as stated in the policy!

Hello. 

Hello.

1) I understand very well what you want to say. I have been an eBay seller for 14 years. I've been on eBay since 2010. I have 578 full positive feedback. In July 2023, I received an email stating that my account's sales privileges were restricted due to the high INR rate. But I had 2 INR cases in just 105 transactions. Later, I contacted customer services dozens of times. Some customer representatives told me that there was a temporary restriction due to BBE and that the restriction would be lifted after 1 month, while others said that the restriction was permanent. So even eBay doesn't know if it is permanent or temporary 🙂 Artificial intelligence controls this INR and BBE operation. Customer service or CEOs have no function.
The BBE and INR rules on the Ebay site and the current operation are completely different and incompatible. eBay algorithm is working incorrectly. Over the last 6 months, many international sellers' accounts have been and continue to be restricted due to this malfunctioning eBay algorithm.

2) ebay is doing a really big and unfair cleanup right now. Thousands of merchants have their accounts restricted or suspended. This is because of a ridiculous rule and policy regarding INR rates starting in July. They also restricted my 13-year seller account and took my shop away from me. 1) It says on the Ebay site that this will start on July 24, 2023 and will not take into account transactions before July 2, 2023. 2) Also, at least 10 unique INR transactions must be reported before a sanction can be applied. eBay also states this on their site. But they themselves do not follow these rules. They restricted my account as there are only 2 cases of INR in 105 transactions. Moreover, these INR cases have already ended in my favour, and before July 2nd. It belongs to the months of May and June. This is a great injustice.

3) A customer can open an INR file for fraudulent purposes. A customer may open an INR file by mistake. A customer may open an INR file because the system he does not know. Or it may just randomly open an INR file for no apparent reason. The problem is that they are included in the seller's INR metric regardless of their authenticity, accuracy and results. This should of course be included in the INR metric if the seller was found to be unfair and upon delivery of the item. However, if the seller proves to be right as a result of the lawsuit, this transaction should not be included in the INR metric. In this case, eBay says it compares to the category average and peers, but it doesn't. eBay never pays attention to averages. If 2 or 3 INR or BBE files are opened, your account is restricted.

4) I'm in Turkiye. I have been an eBay seller for 13 years. I don't do dropshipping. The final rules are a really bad decision. Thousands of good sellers' accounts were restricted due to his wrong decision and policy. At this rate, eBay won't be able to find sellers. I love spending time and selling on eBay. That's why I'm on ebay. However, there are now many alternative marketplaces. eBay is poaching sellers. At the same time, I was also selling on eBay Turkey (GittiGidiyor.com). eBay Turkey was one of eBay's largest sites and markets. However, due to such wrong decisions and policies, eBay Türkiye site went bankrupt and was closed. The same thing is about to happen on eBay global. Such decisions, taken at a time when competition is so intense, Sellers are where Ebay generates its revenue, and sellers are rapidly moving away from eBay.

If you are a seller within the US or Europe, these rules do not apply to you at this time. But soon it will be your turn... My aim is to raise awareness by telling as many people as possible that the eBay rules and the eBay algorithm are incompatible and work incorrectly.

Message 47 of 55
latest reply

Finally Someone who understands me, thank you! And protests these nonsense rules.

Message 48 of 55
latest reply

@luvado.shop 

And they also were restricted from selling anymore back in July.  People were not receiving their items.  Perhaps customs problems as many countries prohibit jewelry to be shipped to their countries.   They were never re instated.  

Hopefully you'll find something that will benefit you in the future.

Wishing you good luck. 

Message 49 of 55
latest reply

The person you claim understands you is another foreign seller who has made numerous complaints about the INR policy.

It makes sense they understand you.

These metrics and policies are overall beneficial for the platform. Stricter guidelines need to be in place for foreign sellers. A lot of abuse that goes on.

Message 50 of 55
latest reply

Do you think this policy is correct? Maybe you are not affected now and your account is not restricted, but it will definitely be your turn. Because no international seller can manage a delivery 10000 km away with 100% accuracy and zero error. Something can definitely go wrong. Even 1 in 1000 can be a mistake. A customer may open an INR or BBE file for reasons such as fraud, randomness, just out of curiosity, unfamiliarity with the system, etc. In this case, eBay says it looks at category averages and how we compare to peers, but it doesn't do this. He never takes into account his peers and the category average. Maybe you cannot understand this situation right now because it has never happened to you, but when it happens to you, it will be too late. There's no turning back... It's very, very wrong. In the medium and long term, international trade on eBay will end. No seller would take this risk. I have been selling on many platforms for 18 years, but these policies and decisions are the wrongest decisions I have ever seen on a platform. If this situation does not change, the end is near for eBay. Just like Nokia, BlackBerry and ebay Turkiye (www.gittigidiyor.com) site...

Message 51 of 55
latest reply

I know you are upset @istanbul.tesbih .  But there is no help we can offer you here.  You have to work directly with Ebay to resolve your issues.  Whether we agree with the policy changes or not, it simply does not matter.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 52 of 55
latest reply

I would suggest that you contact Ebay for Business on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for the better trained CSRs.

Here are your options for contacting Ebay Customer Service.  Please be aware that for social media CS, you send them a Private Message and briefly explain what your problem or issue is.  Feel free to leave your Name, address, phone number and/or your email address in this message.  It is private and secure and it may help to speed up the response for you.

https://twitter.com/askebay

https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

https://www.instagram.com/ebayforsellers/

Your options will be on the left.  If you use the link below you can only get to the Automated Assistant or Chat box type AGENT in the box and hit enter. You will then get more options.  Not all options are available 24/7.  It will depend on staffing available.  So sometimes you can request a call back and sometimes you can't.  Sometimes you have the Chat option available and other times it won't me.  If it is important to you to use one of those options, just try back later.

If you use a cell phone or other mobile device, you may need to turn off your Spam filter so that Ebay can call you.

If you are a seller outside of the US or Canada, you will need to use the Chat Option.

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 53 of 55
latest reply

I recommend Ebay managers to look at Facebook, Reddit and Twitter and other social media comments. Thousands of sellers (and these are very large sellers) are leaving eBay, saying they no longer feel safe on eBay. Because balicious and fraudulent buyers are increasing exponentially every day. And they all learned to use this wrong policy for their own bad intentions. eBay will realize that the mistake in the new policy operation was a very wrong decision, but it will be too late for eBay.

Message 54 of 55
latest reply

42 / 100 = 0,42. 1 INR * 0,42 = 0,42 %. eBay shows 2,4%..... No comments (IQ = 0), plus system is down 2 weeks (screenshot taken at 16th February):

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 19-41-31 CBT Seller Dashboard.png

Message 55 of 55
latest reply