cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAYS SEARCH IS NOT WORKING! WHY AREN'T U GUYS COMPLAING??

EBAYS SEARCH IS NOT WORKING!

SINCE THEY CHANGED TO 3 TIER SELLING, LISTINGS R NOT SHOWING UP IN RESULTS! ABOUT 4 WEEKS NOW!

WHY AREN'T U GUYS COMPLAING??

TRY LOOKING 4 YOUR LISTINGS

MANY/MOST DO NOT SHOW

CALL/COMPLAIN TO EBAY

EVE

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: EBAYS SEARCH IS NOT WORKING! WHY AREN'T U GUYS COMPLAING??

Caps are not your friend.

People have complained.

People have also explained that when you search for your own listings using your computer,     the search engine will say,  this buyer does not want to buy from this seller and than passes by them.    If you look for your own items with your own account,  that will lower them to.

Most sellers when they ask others will tell them that they can find their listings.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I randomly selected three of your listings, and all three showed up on search.

It is well known that eBay cycles search results, one day you are on top and another day you are on the bottom ... it is sort of like a lava lamp ... and it is intended to spread out the sales of items among all sellers so that a seller who has discovered SEO for eBay does not get all the sales.  Even a new seller can make sales on eBay.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I don't have that problem....mine show up in search.....but that is the least of Feebays problems...

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I'M HANDICAPPED! 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I see 866 items, how many you got ?  In dolls, toys etc.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

He's right I had this happen yesterday. I tried to search my own item on a browser that was not logged into to My eBay I couldnt find my item. I had to change the search between best match, hightest, lowest, newest and it only worked in a highest and lowest. Not the others. I tried again logged in to My account and had almost the same results. I even tried clearing my browser cookies and still the search results were speratic at best. 

I called ebay and bacially got the run around. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply