cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help from other sellers- Sports cards

How do I include a drop down option on a listing.  Ex.  Score fb 1-440.  Rather than listing 440 auctions.  How can I create one listing giving a buyer an option to pick cards they want.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Need help from other sellers- Sports cards

If it doesn't violate eBay policy (sorry, I'm not familiar with the terminology you included), then you would use variations. Here's a link regarding variations:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/creating-listings-variations?i...

eBay policy:

By using listings with variations, sellers can offer variations of the same product in a single listing.

Allowed Allowed

• Listings with variations can offer a choice of size, color, scent, quantity, or material as long as the items are otherwise the same

Restricted Restricted

• If all of the items in your listing have the same Item Condition, you can have variations for minor condition differences like the same book in Acceptable condition where one has a torn cover and one is an old library copy
  • You can offer parts of a set if all of the individual components are correctly categorized, and your title applies to all of the variations
  • You can offer minor variations to customize an item, like a computer with different memory options

Not allowed Not allowed

• Selling different brands or models of an item in a single listing
  • Offering a choice between two different items, such as a watch or pair of shoes
  • Selling items that would have different item conditions, such as a new and a refurbished laptop, in the same listing

Message 2 of 2
latest reply