cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY holding about 29K due to payment technical bug on their end

Has anyone experienced this? We have sent top many messages to resolve this endless calls they all keep saying they will escalate the matter nothing gets done. It's been several months now not received our money.

Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay account is restricted. Please go to Messages in My eBay for information about your account status.

This is all they ever reply with:

Thanks for writing back to us.

I hope this email finds you well. We are sorry to hear about the difficulty that you are facing. I understand that you are still facing the same issue. I sincerely apologise for the long time wait and I appreciate your patience and co-operation till now. I have checked this and can see that the issue has already been escalated and our team is looking into it. I am highlighting this again urging the team on high priority basis to get it resolved as soon as possible.

We're not in a position to answer any legal concerns. If you want to contact eBay with legal concerns, I'll have to direct you to our site's User Agreement so you can get more information about this. The User Agreement is essentially a member's contract with us, and it addresses any questions you may have about our liabilities and arbitration. To access eBay's User Agreement go to www.ebay.com and scroll to the very bottom of the page to access these links:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html

I trust this information is helpful. If you have any more queries and concerns, please reply to this e-mail. I would be glad to assist you.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Fortunately, that's not something I have seen

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Have tried contacting via DM on the eBay for business page on Facebook. Some people say CS there is better. Also, you can file a complaint through the Better Business Bureau. These do get noticed and their response can become public bbb.org

Good luck

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

and you still have items up for sale??

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for your advice I will look into this right away.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes. 

But I will be taking down my products off by the end of today. What is the purpose of sending my inventory if they are just holding on to our profits.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Probably going to take a lawyer letter to get this one resolved. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply