cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did eBay started to mark returns as "Returned" without actually any tracking info

I have 2 returns but buyer has not returned anything. Nor provided a tracking # for returns.

Suddenly eBay marked them as "Return delivered" on my screen....No, they are not returned....And there is no tracking # that would show that this item was returned.

I guess eBay just marks them as returned after some time. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did eBay started to mark returns as "Returned" without actually any tracking info

You might want to check with ebay and ask if CS closed it out because the buyer called about it, or perhaps it was past the estimated time for delivery, according to ebay.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It has always been like this, but it doesn't mean anything actually.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Call CS today and let them know about it. Maybe some kind of glitch?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply