cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anybody have this problem when listing with the 100 FREE auction-style or fixed priced listings

Ok so I got any 100 FREE auction-style or fixed priced listings promotion. So I am listing using listing in fixed prices only. I had not used my free 50 for the month yet. I always check when I am listing a lot of stuff to stay under the 100 amount. Since I wanted to list my free 50 next week. So I check I and see I have used 76 and have 24 left and I have all my free 50. So I list some more when I check again I have used 94 with 6 left but I see in my free 50 I have used 8 with 42 left I am like what the heck happened? So I list another item and it not has 95 use and 5 left of the 100 promo. All 103 items listed were fixed price with the now auto GTC 30 day roll over. So I was like what went on here it was not me some glitch in the system. Though about leaving and call tech support. But I just though they would hand me bull **bleep** and say  we will look into it. So I said screw it and just listed the last 5 of the 100 free promo. So I am wondering if anything similar like this happened to other sellers that got this promo when listing, thanks.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Did anybody have this problem when listing with the 100 FREE auction-style or fixed priced listi

Automatic listing GTC was taken from your free listing fee by eBay.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Re: Did anybody have this problem when listing with the 100 FREE auction-style or fixed priced listi

So far, my rollovers have come off of the promo.  

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

It is possible you had some listings that rolled over while you were listing your new listings?  Those roll over listings (GTC) would come out of your 50 free monthly insertions.

It is also possible depending on the promotion that you have category limits that the 100 free insertions only apply to?

Could be other scenarios where the what you are seeing is because of?

Good Luck Selling!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

No I did not have any roll overs from GTC these were are stuff I was listing.  All the items listed were comic books all from the same Category.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@goodluckselling wrote:

It is possible you had some listings that rolled over while you were listing your new listings?  Those roll over listings (GTC) would come out of your 50 free monthly insertions.

It is also possible depending on the promotion that you have category limits that the 100 free insertions only apply to?

Unless my GTC roll overs are in a category not available to the freebie promotion,  mine all come off the promo and not my regular freebies.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Did you cancel any current listings and relist???

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

they were all comic books all in same category and all part of the free be promo

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

nope nothing was canceled by me just listing comic books

Message 9 of 9
latest reply