cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete a Tracking Number

Hi, I sold an item and packaged it up with an ebay label, the tracking number was automatically entered. The same buyer bought something else from me so I voided the label and combined the two items and printed the new mailing label through ebay.

So now one item has two tracking numbers and I want to delete the voided one, but can't find a way to do it. Does anyone know how to do this.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Delete a Tracking Number

There is no need to do anything. The new label tracking number is also displayed in the shipment details.

When the label is scanned into the postal system, tracking information will be updated to the new number.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

There is no need to do anything. The new label tracking number is also displayed in the shipment details.

When the label is scanned into the postal system, tracking information will be updated to the new number.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, Yes the new tracking number is displayed. I guess I was worried that I might get dinged because the other tracking number displayed is showing the the item isn't at the Post Office and obviously won't.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I bought from someone that must have done the same thing, only it wasn't because I bought something else.  

The item showed two tracking numbers but one never went beyond the printing stage, while the other showed when it was accepted and its' journey in transit.

No worries.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank You Castle
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You're welcome!

Glad I could help!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply