cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead

EBay is dead I haven’t made a sale in weeks and no sign of it getting better, anyone else having those problems? 😰

Message 1 of 58
latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Dead

I feel your pain same here, nothing but 3 items sold in past month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 46 of 58
latest reply

OMG i wish you would tell me what site you are using that is producing sales, Ebay for me is not happening anymore, my first month i made I think about 3500 or 4,000.00 but down since that .  Sold 88.00 in last 2 months!!!!!!!!!

Message 47 of 58
latest reply

I was trying to decide if I should spend $40 on a dress for my doll, or put almost 10 gallons of gas in my car.  Decisions, decisions.

Message 48 of 58
latest reply

This is hysterical, and very true. Well done sir!

Message 50 of 58
latest reply

Sorry that I was mistaken about Sales Tax.  

"Are Shipping FEES not considered as FVF?"  No it is the fee that the sellers charge the buyer to ship the item.  

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 51 of 58
latest reply

Everyone knows that those are not profit. I could have numbers like that and it sure wouldn't be profit. That's what selling is about making profit. those numbers are what I call "bloated numbers".

Message 52 of 58
latest reply

Well shut my mouth. Congratulations, it looks like your rocking it 🙂

Message 53 of 58
latest reply

Sales come and go.

Message 54 of 58
latest reply

I Agree, Everyone Has A Voice Here, Just Agree To Disagree!

Message 55 of 58
latest reply

Sales have been.....weird. Usually I would not go days without sales, and usually sales would be fairly consistent. No more, not since they messed with views and who knows what else.

Now it's $30 and $40 sales days sprinkled sometimes with $100 - $200 days. Same kinds of items, nothing really changed. In the coming week I plan to move everything to other platforms, and if I have the same or better luck, it will be time to end my eBay listings since history has shown me that it will only keep declining.

Message 56 of 58
latest reply

I'm afraid it's no matter how many time someone explain you why what you said is wrong, you will continue to echoing that Americentric bull**bleep** on and on. There's no brick & mortar substitution of my store. Period. 

American gas prices may only affect my business with US, not with the rest of the world. 

Message 57 of 58
latest reply

The USA is NOT the only country with abnormally high gas prices right now.  

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 58 of 58
latest reply