cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Label SKU Disappearing

Hey Y'all,

I have a ton of items listed and have recently started entering new custom Label SKUs to better keep track of items I gave up on this for a while. I'm finding some of them are now disappearing. I'm not sure if its happening as an item is re-listed after it's expired? Can anyone advise why this might be happening? and how to fix it? I entered one about 3 weeks ago and its gone. I entered some more that 6 months ago and it's still there. I'm so very confused! Any Help is welcome THANKS!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@ersom_23 

Today when scheduling listings is the first time I’ve experienced this “glitch”? Putting in SKU, it would change or disappear on me.

Hearing of this happening sometime way back when, I started putting SKU in the description also, just in case. You may want to try that?

Not sure there’s anyway to fix or bring back any you’ve lost though 🤔

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Like the previous person said, you need to have some redundancy with Custom SKU.

I take photos of mine in the measurements of the clothes. The person above me said type it into the description.

Either way, it needs to be belt+suspenders.

I have never had a custom SKU disappear. I've mistyped them. Had them carry over from reusing old sales in new listings. But never have they simply disappeared.

It must be something in your process that is causing it to disappear.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Used for years and never had one disappear..........Have forgotten to click the last step at times......  We also keep a handwritten "book"  just in case.........

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@dhbookds 

Like you, I’ve never just had them disappear from listings. Normally it’s more a human error thing.

There were issues yesterday while creating listings, during the process. I’d put SKU in, go to next step and see that it had changed or disappeared. Some listings I had to try a few times before SKU would stay put. That was also happening with prices. Not always, but enough that triple checking listings had to be a thing before scheduling.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@kickin.assets @dhbookds @bamorris Thanks Everyone! My spouse typically reposts items, so that might be where the misstep is. I think I'll put it into the description just to be safe!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply