cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coronavirus - Are your sales up, down, or no change?

I'd like to understand how this virus situation is affecting ebay sales generally. I want to see what's happening, figure out what to expect, and survive this thing as a seller. Generally, are people buying on ebay more, less, or no change?

So, are your sales up, down, no change? To what do you attribute it to, if anything?

I'll start. My sales are up significantly the past week or so. I sell things that are not at all related to health or the coronavirus. However, there could be other reasons for the uptick. I got sick a year ago and didn't ship a bunch of orders, and that blew my top seller status and ebay handicapped my listings for a year. I just got top rated seller status back, and that could explain the sales increase.

Message 1 of 512
latest reply
511 REPLIES 511

Re: Coronavirus - Are your sales up, down, or no change?

UP off THE CHARTS! I have focused on higher priced Used goods and it seems everything is in demand. Whether it's in home goods like bedding or kitchen, or collectibles like Pottery, ceramics or Jewelry, sporting goods items or sportswear, it has been hard to keep up with demand. List and it doesn't sit very long. Find excellent quality and not junk that looks to be from a thrift store and beatup and you should be extremely busy! Older Retiree here and Ebay is really been incredible for me. Love this gig!

Message 511 of 512
latest reply

Re: Coronavirus - Are your sales up, down, or no change?

Sales are way down.

Scams are way, way up on the rise.

I hear the scammers actually run the entire website now.

Message 512 of 512
latest reply