cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Sellers

Hello , 

Looking For Consignment Sellers , To Sell My Items (Diecasts : Hot Wheels , Corgi / Husky , Matchbox , Johnny Lightning , etc (Smoke-Free Home) 

Looking For Interested Consignment Sellers On Ebay To Help To Sell 

PLMK. Tks. p-8-bay

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Consignment Sellers

Tks So Much. Appreciated. 

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

@p-bay-8 wrote:

Looking For Consignment Sellers , To Sell My Items (Diecasts : Hot Wheels , Corgi / Husky , Matchbox , Johnny Lightning , etc (Smoke-Free Home) 

Looking For Interested Consignment Sellers On Ebay To Help To Sell 

A consignment seller hopes to keep a portion of each sale as payment for his time and effort. 

This means that the consignment seller must be confident that the items will sell easily and quickly, otherwise his time and effort will go unrewarded.

It also means that the consignment seller must be enough of an expert that he is able to describe and price the items quickly and accurately, and must be confident there will be minimal returns or fraud. 

And finally, it means that items being consigned must be something that the seller cannot easily find on his own, otherwise he would be selling for himself and keeping all the profit instead of just part of it. 

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

Tks For The Advice. 

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

@p-bay-8 wrote:

Ok , Will Try Do ; Tks 

Yes, try selling with a few items first (no rare or high-value items) to get some sense of how the selling process works. There are plenty of people in this group who can give you tips and review your listings for pitfalls to avoid. Sharp, clear photos and a good description are the keys to selling.

Your items are small and lightweight, so you can ship inexpensively in small boxes, and assuming that the package is under 13.0 ounces (if buying postage at the post office) or under 15.999 ounces (if buying postage on-line via eBay/PayPal, which is cheaper and recommended), you can use First Class Package shipping rather than Priority, saving some money that way. I offer Free Shipping on my First Class Package items by rolling it into the price of my item.

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

Many Tks For The Advice. 

Message 20 of 20
latest reply