cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed/sold items search not working?

Got zero results for several items. Is this feature down?

Message 1 of 90
latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

Re: Completed/sold items search not working?

@toomuchstuffagain35 wrote:

When you can't even do a sold search on your own items it's beyond ridiculous.

Search through your seller hub orders page until the problem is fixed.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 46 of 90
latest reply

Ebay couldn't care any less about us sellers. I've been on ebay since 1998 and have NEVER seen a supposed "improvement" that seemed to be for anything besides ebay saving a few cents or making more money on our backs (see managed payments). These "improvements" ALWAYS make the site a little clunkier and more difficult to use. Ebay, if you wonder why you're losing so many users, look in the mirror and stop sticking it to us sellers.

Message 47 of 90
latest reply

I use completed listings to sort through sold items by category which helps me as I'm listing similar items. Ebay already made it harder a few years ago when they eliminated a ton of categories. On top of all the changes, it seems like there are always a few features that have stopped working and haven't been fixed even though they are still listed as features that can be selected. I'm so sick of the "it's not you, it's us" screen that I've stopped caring. Sadly, ebay doesn't even seem to be trying anymore.  Their attitude seems to be "just keep making us money and be grateful we still let you use our site". Has anyone received a reply from ebay about this issue? I stopped asking for help a while ago because it was taking weeks for a reply, if I ever even received one.

Message 48 of 90
latest reply

I hope this gets fixed but a clunky workaround is achieved by going to advanced search. Put in your user name and there is still a completed listings option. Works for now. 

Message 49 of 90
latest reply

Thank you SO much.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 50 of 90
latest reply

Its a big problem , I really hope it is a glitch and they fix it, rather than new INTENTIONAL changes.

Message 51 of 90
latest reply

devon@ebay 

Thank you so much!

Message 52 of 90
latest reply

The ebay motto; "If it ain't broke, give us a minute..."

Message 53 of 90
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

devon@ebay   It is the same on .ca too.

Same on .uk

No option to see sold listings for any seller. Not just stores. Why the rep focus on stores? An ill thought out change doesn't even begin to cover it.

Capture.JPG

Message 54 of 90
latest reply

@coinslabz26 wrote:

devon@ebay 

Thank you so much!

He mentioned store branded search. This problem doesn't affect only stores.

Does that mean that he hasn't confirmed there is the problem that we are referring to?

Message 55 of 90
latest reply

@ekmadonna wrote:

No store Categories for saved sellers including my own store. BLANK WHITE strip down left hand side. No wonder views and sales are nonexistent today. I also had a strange occurrence while Using a SELLERS SOLD ITEM template through general Ebay search bar to list a similar item. The Original listing came up with all the Item Specifics but the Listing Title automatically changed to my LAST NEW ITEM LISTED TITLE.  Never seen that happen before. 

If I go to your store and click on categories, a list of your store categories does come up but I don't see any ebay categories.

Message 56 of 90
latest reply

He mentioned store branded search. This problem doesn't affect only stores.

Does that mean that he hasn't confirmed there is the problem that we are referring to?

Devon has been made aware that this affects non-store sellers, too, in another thread, and he has indicated that he has passed that info along to the developers.

Message 57 of 90
latest reply

Sold items for individual sellers may still be viewed via Advanced Search. Select click sold/completed then add the seller.

Message 58 of 90
latest reply

At the bottom of what page?

Message 59 of 90
latest reply

@pennpicker wrote:

Sold items for individual sellers may still be viewed via Advanced Search. Select click sold/completed then add the seller.

The eBay programmers motto is probably one click bad a dozen clicks good. Or they have a bet on who can program the simplest of tasks to require the most clicks from customers.

Every change made seems to make the eBay interface more customer unfriendly.

Message 60 of 90
latest reply