cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community site issue

Hello everyone, We are aware that there are issues occurring on the Community site. We are working as quickly as possible to resolve this. Thank you,
Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Community site issue

Why does Ebay have to change the layout and listings pages every 6 months? As soon as I get

used to the last changes they've made I have to start all over again. And the changes are never for

the better.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

elizabeth@ebay 

Thanks for keeping us updated.  Appreciated as always. Have a great weekend.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Hey Elizabeth,

I’m at a loss and trying to figure out what to do. Quick rundown of what I went through and had lots of conversations with CS and one of the last ones they told me it was escalated and to be patient. So I waited and waited. And nothing. Since than I have contacted again and get the you will get a email in 24-48hr and nothing. I wouldn’t care as much but it’s a lot of money and I did nothing wrong at all with evidence to show. 

I have been fighting a 1900$ item that said my item didn’t receive but opened the case I responded and updated tracking etc. the item was delivered the day before the case closed with his signature. I trusted what eBay told me that the case would end in my favor so I let it go and it didn’t. Than the guy disappeared and I re submitted evidence tracking signatures etc delivery confirmation and filed an appeal and again said don’t worry it’ll be ok and somehow ended up losing and the reason was tracking issues even though I submitted delivery confirmation and tracking with 3 people at ebay and the buyer. And now there trying to say I can’t appeal it again even though they confirm they see the evidence. But if you have any questions. Feel free to reach out.

thanks for your time

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Another concrete example of ebay being unnecessarily adversarial and punitive towards a scammed seller, which ebay enabled by not following its own policies regarding what happens in an INR case, and buyer shows the required proof of delivery, including signature for the package, for the case to be closed in sellers favor.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@shannoburggra-0 ,

This is a old thread.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

yea i know. was just scrolling and tagging a few different ebay ppl 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

You will have much more luck going to eBay for business Facebook and chatting with customer service reps there then replying to Old threads that mods here have started.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Yea its wild. it would still be wrong with a 100$ item but i would chock it up as a loss and move on quicker. But with the kind of money I pay them yearly in fees ( I know im not a bigtime seller) but its still 15k minimum  per year in just the regular fees. To expect some real support isnt that much to ask. I would probably guess that between 5 sellers even just my size pays for a dedicated support person at one of there call centers. Its definitely not a revenue problem lol

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I'd be disputing the charges with my bank over a sum of money like that, as well as contacting a lawyer. You have documentation proving the buyer received the item and that ebay defrauded you.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply