cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community, please help

Dear Community Member,

Please help and thank you for your input in advance.

Buyer said: YOU ARE A LOSER A LIAR. SENT YOU PHOTO PROOF TWICE, LIAR & SCAMMER. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PANDEMIC. MY DEAR!!!!!! GOING TO FURTHER DISPUTE THIS. AND IF I EVER GO IN YOUR DIRECTION WHEN IM IN CALIFORNIA WATCH OUT.

I sold the wigs on Mar 30 to the buyer above Item ID: 224405034826

Recently, I have sold the wigs on Apr 6 Item ID: 224405972155 to another buyer who does not dispute the wigs are 5.5 inches long after seeing my photos of the wigs.
Please give me any advise or input. Thank you.
Message 1 of 30
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Community, please help

so why was the buyer **bleep** off? was the photos the buyer sent was like the photo description? wait wait wait he just harassed you. he just said when "and if I ever go in your direction when I'm in California watch out". you need to get protection right now. people are dangerous. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 28 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Community, please help

This has nothing to do with your question, but you cannot sell expired products, especially health care items.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

Ebay allowed me and many others to sell expired products.

The buyer does not claim about expired wigs.

Thank you for your input.

Message 3 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

I wouldn't start with what the buyer said.  Start with what happened.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 4 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

I see you have "no returns" on your wigs...unfortunately customers will always find a way to "get around that".   If a customer complains and wants to return item...you should always accept return.   Do not engage the customer in any way...just tell them to "return for refund".

As far as customers "threatening language" don't think there is anything you can do.    If they made "more specific" threats you could report them to the police...but what customer said was very vague.    Be sure to add them to your blocked bidder list (you don't need that negative energy in your life).

I am sorry this happened to you and cannot believe that people are so nasty and cruel.   The world would be a better place if everyone was servile to one another.

Message 5 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

Thank you for your input. The buyer was accepted partial refund and I issued the refund promptly to the buyer. The sad thing is because I know that I sell the new wigs and 10 inches long, but I still try my best to make the buyer happy with partial refund, but I cannot afford to let the buyer to have all three new wigs for free, because I only make a little money to live on or to survive. Life is tough.

Again, thank you.

Message 6 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

@cnmtran wrote:
Please give me any advise or input. Thank you.

After reading your post, I have no idea what the first buyer was upset about or what it is you are seeking advice about. 

Message 7 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

...was the buyer unhappy because of something about the wig he/she bought from you...?

...if so, message him/her submit a case with eBay, wait until you get back your original item, refund the buyer, block his/her account name, and...move on...

...don't trade back and forth messages with buyer...I think you should report the message to eBay...

Message 8 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

I do not know. The buyer was accepted partial refund on April 5 and the refund was issued promptly and later the buyer went on and gave me negative feedback and today April 8 the buyer filed the case against me and sent me more messages even I had blocked her already in eBay system list.

The buyer did not insist to return the wigs but demanded and accepted partial refund; however, I can make the buyer happy but I cannot afford to let the buyer to the new wigs for free.

I wish that I can reach the buyer's mind.

Again, thank you for your input.

Message 9 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

You are right, eBay can go through all the intercept messages between the seller and the buyer and the evidences.

I just have another buyer after that and that buyer has seen the photos of the wigs and did not dispute the wigs are only 5.5 inches long instead 10 inches long as the disputed buyer claimed. I tried my best to make the buyer happy and issued partial refund to the buyer. I cannot afford to make the buyer happier by giving 3 new wigs for free.

If the buyer first did not demand for partial and accepted partial refund and asked for return, I will happy to make the buyer happy.

Again, thank you for your input.

Message 10 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

The buyer's feedback: DO NOT PURCHASE WIGS FROM. Bought a lot of three 10" wigs. Received wigs that were very old, dry rotted and 5.5" inches all around Very different from what was listed. Terrible smell of some kind in all wigs. Tried to work with seller but plain and simple not what i paid for. Cut is terrible and not a long bob as shown in pic. BEWARE OF SELLER AND OLD WIGS. Even tried to wash one and give it a blow out still a nightmare. Be warned unless you like to waste your money! WILL NOT RETURN DUE TO COVID. The buyer's has intention that he will not return the wigs due to COVID. I wonder why he did not want to return the wigs and how come the buyer only shew only one photo of the wig as 5.5 inches long, but I sold him 3 new wigs with photos shew 10 inches long. He accepted and received $20 partial refund out of $79 for three new wigs in total.
I wish that I was able to post the photos of the right way measurements of the new wigs in here so the community can compare with the buyer's (his) one photo of the wig as 5.5 inches long but he bought three new wigs inside plastic bags and boxes; a most recent buyer has seen my photos of the new wigs and she recognized my new wigs for sale which are 10 inches in length. Again, thank you all.

Message 11 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

In the future, if you have an unhappy customer, simply tell them to return the item for a full refund. Nothing else. 

If the item is returned, refund.

If the item is not returned, there is nothing more to do. 

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 12 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

Your listings says the wigs are 10 inches.

3 New Sofeel 100% Human Hair Curly Hair Wig 10 Inch Can Be Straightened

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-New-Sofeel-100-Human-Hair-Curly-Hair-Wig-10-Inch-Can-Be-Straightened/2244...

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 13 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

Very sorry this happened to you.

I read the negative feedback. First, buyers do not have to submit photos to their sellers. Ebay does not require it, and expects sellers to give the buyer the benefit of the doubt. Buyers do not have to submit proof of anything.

What prompted you to give the partial refund? 

Even though the next customer was satisfied with their wig, that has no bearing on the unhappy buyer. It is obvious the majority of your buyers are pleased with their items, and that can help offset the negative. Your reply is calm and factual and does not stoop to the buyer's level, which is very good. It adds to your credibility.

Looking at your listing, the photos are too dark to make out detail to establish the condition of the wigs. And there is no disclaimer in the description telling your shoppers that wigs cannot be returned for hygienic reasons. I would add that to future listings, but know that there is no such thing as No Refunds on eBay if a case is opened.

Since you are selling sealed wigs, there is always the chance that the buyer is telling the truth. This could be a manufacturer's flaw. They could have put the wrong wig in the wrong packaging. Were all three wigs in separate sealed bags? It would be unusual for all to be flawed, but if they were subjected to the same environment, it could happen. (It would be possible, though not probable for all three.)

While what the buyer wrote is regrettable, eBay grants buyers the right to express their opinions in Feedback, even if it has no basis in fact. That said, it is against eBay policy for members to threaten harm. You can report the buyer for this, but as the feedback does not mention a threat, I don't believe eBay will remove that.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/member-behavior-policies/threats-offensive-language-policy?id=425....

"It is strictly prohibited to engage in threats of bodily or physical harm or any kind of harassment using any method including by email, member to member messaging, on our public message boards (such as our discussion boards, groups, and other community areas) or within feedback comments..."

Message 14 of 30
latest reply

Community, please help

The feedback you left the buyer isn't allowed. It will be removed if reported..

Message 15 of 30
latest reply