Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Clicking on seller hub

@broto_64  i use Ff and it works

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

I wondered about this as well.  I am using my original buyer account to also sell.  I sign in and then I click on the small word "Sell" at the top right side and it takes me to the seller hub. Is there a way to stay in your seller account and on the seller hub page when you sign in?   Not a big deal, but it would be nice to just be on the seller hub page when I sign in.  

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

@castleberrylane wrote:

I wondered about this as well.  I am using my original buyer account to also sell.  I sign in and then I click on the small word "Sell" at the top right side and it takes me to the seller hub. Is there a way to stay in your seller account and on the seller hub page when you sign in?   Not a big deal, but it would be nice to just be on the seller hub page when I sign in.  

Not sure, but I have my firefox set up so that my homepage is the seller hub lol

Also I stay signed in, see no reason not to, the PC itself is password protected.

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

Sorry, I should have probably started my own thread about this.

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

Clicking on Seller Hub from where @broto_64 ?

A link within eBay? On what page and what link?

A bookmark on your browser?

Something else?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

Something is amiss....all of a sudden my username and feedback score in the upper left have disappeared. Just says (0)... Both FF and Chrome.

....and now Chrome is back but FF is not.

...interesting, I left feedback for orders on both and now they are both back. Never have seen that glitch before.

....and now its gone again. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

@pcobra93 wrote:

all of a sudden my username and feedback score in the upper left have disappeared. Just says (0)... Both FF and Chrome. ....and now Chrome is back but FF is not.

I can confirm that issue in Firefox. Also says 0 messages which is wrong.

sellerhub-firefox-2024error.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

Thank-you.  I'm comforted to know it's not my computer and I'm not alone.  

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

ct_thrifter_0-1712084718158.png

Issue is still occurring on Chrome as well, just noticed this.  Refreshed at 3:05 Eastern and this was result

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

@wastingtime101 

It's whack on Edge, too. 

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

@wastingtime101 wrote:

@pcobra93 wrote:

all of a sudden my username and feedback score in the upper left have disappeared. Just says (0)... Both FF and Chrome. ....and now Chrome is back but FF is not.

I can confirm that issue in Firefox. Also says 0 messages which is wrong.

sellerhub-firefox-2024error.png

We're getting more and more reports from Chrome and Firefox users kyle@ebay . Edge and Safari have both joined the mix.

GLORIOUS!

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

@pcobra93   yes, me. shows zero feedback on seller hub page, but when i click on active listings, the correct feedback number is shown

Ff private window

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

kayomi@ebay
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @broto_64 , thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are aware of this, and our teams are currently working on resolving this! 

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

Clicking on seller hub

kayomi@ebay  also the zero feedback issue

Message 15 of 19
latest reply