cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic EBAY GONE !! And I am Mad!

Well the Powers that be have totally done away with the Classic EBAY version all for the Seller Hub Page which is ok for some things. I love the Classic View , because I do not have to Click around to get to may sales as I keep my own records for tax purpose!

EBAY Stop re-inventing the wheel and leave things be !!

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Classic EBAY GONE !! And I am Mad!

I was worried about that.. Been trying to find it, is it really gone?

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

Seems so, sort of.  The separate sections can still be accessed though.  

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/Please-help-me-get-back-classic-view/m-p/31761193#M31681

^ this thread has links

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

On Seller HUB using a computer not phone, scroll down to selling tools. Hit VIEW MY EBAY SELLING you should get your classic view from there then bookmark the link. Hope that works for you let us know.

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

As I have told CustServ several times, the "new" view just wastes space to look... empty? Absolutely the antitheis of concise, finger-tip design. This is what happens when you let kids play with your heirlooms.

Next they'll be telling us where to find the Easter Eggs in our listings tables. Trouble is, it wasn't meant to be a hide-and-go-seek game.

This is a definite "No thank you!" from a 21.5-year user of ebay.

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

The most convoluted thing I've ever seen. 

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@no-plain-white-envelopes you'll find details and an FAQ about this change here.

Brian,
Community Team
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

It's a shame how one defective line of products (stupidphones) forces millions of long established web sites to bow down to their level.

Everything so large makes it look like something for babies.

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

It's gone I just got switched this evening.  Hate it.  but you can use this.  It isn't the whole My ebay, just selling.  Another user graciously created this.  It doesn't show everything.  Just selling, no sold or expired.  But at least you can see all your selling in one page. 

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&View=MyeBayNextSelling...

This is the precursor to getting forced into Managed Payments in about a month.  Which when the invite comes for me I am gone. 

Change the channel!
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

Borrowed from another of the many threads about this

Most are reporting that, after giving it a week, the seller hub is preferred to classic view.  The internal studies show that 83% prefer the seller hub.  Give it a chance

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 10 of 23
latest reply

On Seller HUB using a computer not phone, scroll down to selling tools. Hit VIEW MY EBAY SELLING you should get your classic view from there then bookmark the link. Hope that works for you let us know.

oh....thanks for that!  🙂

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

Maybe you should hear us brian@ebay  . We do not like this change stop reinventing the wheel to justify job security. We are your customers so listen to us for once.

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

Ive done this and it takes me to classic then jumps to hub. I think EBAY just doesnt care to leave things be.

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

They are making the change to Force Us INTO Managed Payments.  I don't like it either.  But Managed payments doesn't work with the Classic eBay.  They are doing this first have us all mad and then in  a month they are going to send you an invite into Managed Payments.  They think by doing it a little at a time we won't be upset!  HA!!!!  I'm gone as soon as MP invite comes. 

Change the channel!
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

Give us back the classic view, it worked.  The new one is awful....

Message 15 of 23
latest reply