Did you mean: 

Charge

Why did eBay take 495 out of my account 

?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Charge

Ummm, your gonna need to give a bit more info that just that if you want anyone to be able to help you.  There are a lot of reasons why eBay will take money out of your account.  They generally will tell you what it is in your reports. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Charge

your bill?  UPS charges? 

Go to your account and the charges will be identified there..........

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Charge

Maybe final value fees? Selling on eBay is not free, or didn't you know that? Since you're still on PayPal, eBay takes 10% of the total amount of your sales.  And, you should have got an invoice a while back telling you that.

Charge

@connikonze-0 wrote:

Why did eBay take 495 out of my account 

You will need to look at your transaction history, find that transaction, and read the description.

• If it says " Sale for order number xxx", the transaction shows the payment amount of the sale and the fees deducted.
  • If it says "Final Value Fee for item number xxx" then it is the final value fee for the item. 
  • If it says "Shipping label for order number xxx" then it is for a shipping label you printed. 
  • If it says "Refund for order number xxx" then it is for a refund you sent. 

I'm sure there others types as well, but those are the only types in my transaction history. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Charge

Because you sold almost $5,000 worth of stuff. Ebay charges the total so that hyperinflated shipping you charged your buyers is also part of the fees.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply