cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cases Closed Without Seller Resolution Top Rated is .30% but

what is the rate for Above Standard? And what is the Rate for Below Standard?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Any thing that falls below the TRS requirement would be below standard there is no above standard for Cases closed without a seller resolution. You are either TRS in that category or you are below standard, there is no in between.IMG_1266.jpeg

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

how does a figure change from .41% to .44% overnight with no new cases added???

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

That is based on the calculation of number of unresolved cases out of the number of transactions in the evacuation period.  So your number of transactions must have went down slightly.  

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

no actually it went up from .41" to .44%

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

@uniquefinds119 wrote:

no actually it went up from .41" to .44%

That's how the math would work.  The percentage of unresolved cases would be higher if the number of transactions in the evaluation period went down.  

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Look in your seller dashboard it covers a 12 month period. Click "See cases" in your seller dashboard. There you will see each month and the number of cases where you allowed eBay to step in to resolve your cases for you. 
IMG_1267.jpeg

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Why did it say .41% was above standard on Jan 19 if there is no above standard rate? I saw it.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

See message #6 @fern*wood  gave you the answer to that question.  

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Possibly you were looking at the defect metrics on your dashboard.  It has an above average section.   Your unresolved cases are shown there too, along with seller cancellations.  They figure that combination slightly differently.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Read this link -

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-policies/seller-standards-policy?id=4347#section4

in a nutshell if you are rated Below Standard you have  a specific period of time to get your rating up or you cannot sell any more - just buy.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

wow, kinda harsh. i believe their metrics need an upgrading. they are too high and they expect too much of good sellers. I have a 99% feedback rating and I always try to do my best with good customer service. Sometimes things happen and they are just out of our control

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

I know what I saw and how it changed within a day

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

@uniquefinds119 wrote:

wow, kinda harsh. i believe their metrics need an upgrading. they are too high and they expect too much of good sellers. I have a 99% feedback rating and I always try to do my best with good customer service. Sometimes things happen and they are just out of our control

Feedback is only an opinion of a transaction and is not counted towards seller standards or metrics.  

Any cases a buyer opens you are in control until you allow eBay to step in. 
Here is a link to help you get your seller performance improved 

Monitoring and improving your seller performance 

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@uniquefinds119 wrote:

Why did it say .41% was above standard on Jan 19 if there is no above standard rate? I saw it.

Have you looked and compared the two separate metrics on your dashboard?   I'm just saying you probably saw the above average on the defect metric...not the unresolved case by seller metric, which does not have an above average possibility.   The dashboard has two separate metrics for defects that we are evaluated on.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply