Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

payment request

I listed an item to sell and the buyer wants me to send them a payment request.

Block buyer option in the return details page

Remember a long time ago when you were issuing a refund for a return there used to be an option within those pages to block the buyer?Why did ebay remove that option thus making it more tedious for sellers to block the buyer? (that's really a rhetori...

Resolved! Are eBay Promoted Listings Worth It?

I sell collectible items as well as a mix of others that come my way. Some of my items sell as promoted, while others don't sell as promoted. Promotions sometimes double the FVF. I currently don't have a store but consider subscribing to maybe a star...

Free eBay Shipping Supplies new quarterly coupon available

In case you forgot, the new quarterly discount for eBay branded shipping supplies is available now. Just ordered mine! Go to Seller Hub - Manage Store - Subscriber Discounts. Discount coupon must be used by March 31, 2022.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

Coupon specific to repeat buyers

Hi All, I'd like to send coupons out to all repeat buyers (incentivize people to come back, especially during slower times); but the coupon process is very manual right now...either send out code to users individual or run a campaign.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

The eBay of today.

This is what to expect in the eBay world of now. 53 views, 4 watchers, 3 buyers' questions, no offers, no sale. This is it, in a nutshell. Funny that I do much better on Marketplace when 95% of the people are wishy-washy or time-wasters.

INR claim under $100

Folks - UPS shows delivered for a $90 electronic item. I didn't have Require Signature on delivery but assuming since it's under $750, I would win this claim? Does that mean Ebay will make me whole and do they make the buyer whole too? So Ebay takes ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Disputed item description

I recently sold a suitcase after measuring the dimensions at the widest point (the way airlines do it) twice to double-check and included the dimensions in the listing as approximate.When the seller received the suitcase she said my dimensions were w...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer makes an offer for buy now price. Scam?

Selling a high value pair of shoes and it will go through Ebay's authentication process. Buyer made an offer at the buy now price, which seems odd. Is this a scam? Should I accept? Buyer has many positive feedbacks on other purchases but often the ex...

Problem with getting money on my revolut account

Hi i sold a product on ebay and i whanted to get the money form the buyer on my revolut account.But ebay can't verify that account and hold payments. I dont know what to do because buyer expect to send him product and i dont have money? When trying t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to deal with a buyer who is a scammer

Hi everyone. Recently I received a message from one of my buyers. They told me that they received the item that we shipped but there was nothing inside of the box. We keep a reference for all of the items sold on our store. This reference is a USPS r...

Refunding a buyer

Hi new to forums but been with eBay for 15 years. Trying to refund a buyer. Tried to link credit card to account to cover any other fees expenses above what buyer has sent and is in my account linked to ebay. When I entered all my card info. Card wou...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller pays shipping

I'm relisting and item for sale and want to change it to Free shipping. I see a box that says Offer free shipping to entice sales and I checked the box. But when I preview my item for sale it doesn't say free shipping anywhere?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors