cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t see my new listings!!!

Hi all

anyone has problem with the Active Listings not showing new items listed? I got 216 listings and added 4 new items. But the active listing on app still show 216 even though the number of listings on my monthly limit dropped by 4.

anyone else has this issue?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Can’t see my new listings!!!

Same

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

The ebay software has been an absolute disaster this past week.  Updates are going sideways.  Photos edits are not being saved.  Worst of all the descriptions don't update yet the price does so there is a potential for a mismatch.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I see 239 listings. Whoops... looked again, and now there's 240.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I noticed this when I was putting up 8 new listings between 1 :30 am to 2am CST. I just went to my feedback area clicked on "items for sale, clicked newly listed and could/can see them there. So I went on each one & from it's listing clicked revise listing & after doing that for each one they are all now showing up in my active listing list on the summary page thru seller hub. That was the only way I could get them  there. I couldn't search them with the item title copied directly from listing either on summary active list page. But on ebay's search It was pulling them up on ebay's main shopping page, so I knew they were there but just not showing in seller hub active pages. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thurs nite is maintenance night and it can go wonky..........

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I noticed that my number of listings in my store was different than the number of active listings shown in seller hub. It took me a while to find which items were missing from the Active List. I went to my store, found the items and revised them like you suggested and now they are showing in my Active List. Thank you for helping. It seems like every few days I discover some sort of "glitch" that I have to deal with.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply