cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Select Certain Items For Markdown Sale

Hi,

I'm trying to markdown a specific item by 25%. However, the item itself does not show up in the Sale + Markdown area to let me select it for the markdown.

Even when I try to add the item number manually, or the SKU, the Sale + Markdown manager shows a blank item for $0.00. But the item is listed, I can find it on EBay when I log out.

I have 23,112 items listed for sale, but when I get into the Sale + Markdown manager, it is only giving me 23,108 items to markdown. 1 of the 4 items that's missing is one I specifically want to markdown. I even tried to cancel the listing (a few hours ago), and re-listed it with a different SKU, but still can't get it to show up. Has this happened to anyone else?

I know I can just lower the price by 25%, but it seems buyers are drawn to the sale price with the original price crossed out.

It's a trading card, just like the majority of my items, so it should show up the same as everything else. I'm just confused! Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can't Select Certain Items For Markdown Sale

Oh and I forgot to mention the missing item is not currently listed in any other markdowns or promotions, I checked that too.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

How long ago did you relist it?

Sometimes it takes awhile for an item to be fully recognized for the markdown manager.

I've had to wait over 24 hours for a few items.

Does that item show up in product searches?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the reply! It looks like the item isn't showing up on product searches yet, so I'm sure you're right and it'll take a day. I had assumed it was listed because it has a watcher already, but it's not on search yet.

I'm still not sure why it wasn't showing up prior to me ending and relisting it, since it had been listed for over a month before that. But hopefully the relisting will just fix the issue tomorrow! I appreciate the help!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply