cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone tell me how to watch ebay Live?

Hello all! 

Was wondering if someone can tell me how to watch ebay Live? 

I get the notifications when ebay Live starts, but when when I click on the ebay Live button in the app on my phone, nothing happens and nothing shows up.

How exactly do I watch it? Thanks so much, wishing everyone a great day with many sales!!

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Can someone tell me how to watch ebay Live?

eBay live is from September 26 -29.   You may be able to register for it now.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@pjcdn2005  That's ebay Open. I think the question is about ebay Live, ebay's Livestreaming.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I'm not sure what you are doing?

In the app, go to the ebay Homepage, right beneath the search bar, scroll to the ebay Live button and click it. 

If there is a program that is currently Live, it will  be identified by the little red "live" button in the upper left corner. Below the program will be a blue "Watch Now" button, click that and you should be in the Live session.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Well heck! I totally goofed on that answer!

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Well, why ebay chose to once call their gatherings "ebay Live" and then decided to call their Livestreaming programs "ebay Live" is beyond me. This company seems to enjoy creating confusion just for the heck of it...

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Thanks so much! I'm not quite sure what I'm doing either lol! I called myself doing that on the app homepage, but when I click the ebay Live button, nothing happens as you are referring with the red button or watch now button.  I don't see anything. Maybe it's my phone (older Android version)?

I will try again! Appreciate your help!!!

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Yes, I was trying to see ebay livestreaming auction but that's good information for me to know too! Thanks so much!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@shopposh45  Might be your Android version, but it might also be that you have an older version of the app? Maybe try checking to see if it needs to be updated?

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Oh ok!!! That could be it! I'll try to update the app. Thanks!!!

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Here's the link:

krazzykats_0-1688598850217.png

eBay Live

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 11 of 11
latest reply