cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me with this Apt 9 Top?

I purchased this Apt 9 embellished top and not familiar with Kohls products.  I have a picture of the back of the sleeve (both sleeves are like this) and don't know if it's a flaw or the way the top is made.  I also have a question about the neckline .. would this be considered a sweetheart neckline?

Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Can anyone help me with this Apt 9 Top?

@c6starz

That is a slit neckline.

I would say that blue exposed at arm seams is a result of the lower quality & mass production. Call it a defect if you want. It does not appear to be part of the intended design.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I agree that it is a defect becuase it is not the same width all the way through.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Unfortunately I feel I need to tell you that resell value of this brand -- and most other brands sold at Kohl's -- is very weak/low.  People can shop at Kohl's when they are having major sales -- which they do all the time -- and buy NWT of this and other brands for the same or lower what you will likely list this shirt at.

I got stuck with a few Kohl's brand juniors item from when I first starting sellng and have a horrible time selling them.  I no longer accept Kohl's brands from my contacts.

Happy 2018! May this upcoming year be a prosperous one!
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

That's true... but the top can be tossed in with a LOT listing and still sell.

I'd probably donate to local charity, church, etc.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@klassic*kids wrote:

Unfortunately I feel I need to tell you that resell value of this brand -- and most other brands sold at Kohl's -- is very weak/low.  People can shop at Kohl's when they are having major sales -- which they do all the time -- and buy NWT of this and other brands for the same or lower what you will likely list this shirt at.

I got stuck with a few Kohl's brand juniors item from when I first starting sellng and have a horrible time selling them.  I no longer accept Kohl's brands from my contacts.

And that is the problem with the clothes categories.

It should be like a second time around - brand named clothes in slightly used condition.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Almost looks like a dye lot problem, where the dye runs out before the seam stitching.. Probably sold as a 'second' at a discount to begin with. Maybe even from a liquidator.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks so much to all of you. I will donate or give away.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply