cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Cancelled Items be Deleted

from eBay asking to leave feedback? I don't get why eBay keeps asking for feedback on cancelled items.

I try to delete them and they keep coming back. Is this normal? When will they fall off of "Leave Feedback"?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@stuff4divasHave you tried leaving feedback? Maybe wanting to leave it will make ebay tell you that you can't! Then they'll delete it.

I'm sorry my idea didn't work. For a while, they kept showing reminders to leave feedback for items I had already left feedback for. They stayed on my reminders as well. I did finally archive those. Please let me know if you find a way to get rid of them.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@stuff4divas 

It's the same when you end a listing.  I ended one yesterday.  Then after I ended it, it came up "relist." I don't want to relist it, I took it down for a reason.  'Tis the season to have glitches I guess.  

Happy Selling!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@stuff4divas  It's been a while, but I used to click the drop down menu and then Archive. I waited months assuming items would drop off, but they did not. I got sick of seeing the reminders hanging out there, so I started archiving them. It was at the very bottom of the drop down. Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@cstpos  Thank you for the tip, but it didn't work. I archived the 2 cancelled orders but they still show up for me to leave feedback BooHoo 😞

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@stuff4divasHave you tried leaving feedback? Maybe wanting to leave it will make ebay tell you that you can't! Then they'll delete it.

I'm sorry my idea didn't work. For a while, they kept showing reminders to leave feedback for items I had already left feedback for. They stayed on my reminders as well. I did finally archive those. Please let me know if you find a way to get rid of them.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@cstpos wrote:

@cstpos   Let me try leaving the feedback as u suggested. The 4 cancelled items are still showing up for me to leave feedback grrrrr Thanx for the suggestion. Will let u know.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@cstpos   Wow! I just left a feedback saying "I cancelled the transaction as requested" and the feedback went thru 🙄  I tried x ing them out again and they came right back, so I will leave fb for the other 3 to get rid of them.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply