cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBD Hemp. Where in the policy does it say it's prohibited?

I have read through the prohibited items list but can't find mention of it. 

They removed my item before but I saw on Yahoo how ebay was in an article commenting about CBD sales yet I cant sell it. 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: CBD Hemp. Where in the policy does it say it's prohibited?

My CBD products were recently removed. Not only that, they put a 22 day hold on my money from sales. There is no reason why my products should not be allowed on ebay when there are people selling full spectrum products that do have 0.03% or more thc in it. My company does not produce snake oil. My company Better Days is dedicated to producing the purest and highest quality hemp CBD products. All of our offerings are legal in all fifty states, USA-made, and produced with federally legal cannabidiol (CBD) derived from the industrial hemp plant. 100%THC free 

3rd party lab tested. Our labs use Nano Technology. So there is no waste. If you or someone you know has been kicked off ebay and spotify or any other online site please let us know a reply. Ebay needs to be held responsible for being unfair and treating their customers unequally.

I'm not peddling fake or hazardous products and my family and bills are suffering for it because ebay treats customers unfairly. PLEASE REPLY

Info@cbdbetterdays.com 

#BETTERDAYSCBD4YOU

Message 16 of 16
latest reply