cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer decided to get back at me by leaving me a bad feedback. What can I do now?

Ok guys, so a buyer (2 stars reputation total by the way) bought a computer that my dad listed. Link: https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Dell-latitude-E6320-i7-2620M-2-70GHz-R-4GB-H-320-S-13-3-Win10-pro-Activated-...

So as the description states, my dad said no returns and said to refer to pictures (12 pictures posted, all angles covered). Anyways, after a while, the seller said he wanted a return because he found a cheaper item somewhere. Ebay stated that we don't have to return it as it's not our fault, and since we already had listed "no returns", we decided to decline the return and close the case.

Then he left a negative feedback on my dad's eBay profile, claiming that the LCD front trim was broken and we didn't mention it. Link: https://feedback.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=shahid504&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=...

First of all, I checked the computer before selling it as well and there was no damage at all to the LCD. Second, even if there was, we attached the pictures and stated that it's sold "as is". If there was a fault, it would have been in the pictures, and he shouldn't have bought it. Finally, the seller did not try to communicate with us in any way.

Now, I'm trying to find the option where you can leave a comment after a feedback, but I am unable to find it. Does anyone know where it is? Also, what should I do now. Our account had a nice 99.8% reputation and now it's ruined. 

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Buyer decided to get back at me by leaving me a bad feedback. What can I do now?

@coolections
Can you please state which picture you see that in?
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Re: Buyer decided to get back at me by leaving me a bad feedback. What can I do now?

@shahid504

There is actually two pictures of it. On the right side it looks like the small cross bar is missing or broken.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

It's not the lcd trim that is broken, but on the very right side of the case.  A piece is broken off and missing.  The last picture of the computer shows it best.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply