cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy it now option

I am trying to create a new item listing, and when I get to the Auction or Buy it Now section it only gives me an Auction option. The Buy it now option is not there.

I can figure out if I some how changed format in my account?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Buy it now option

Option is "Fixed Price" or "Auction".

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Buy it now option

The pricing option is below the space where you create your description. Click the box under "Format" to choose Auction, Buy It Now, or Classified Ad

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Buy it now option

Thanks for your reply, but as I mentioned the "Fixed Price" is not showing up as an option. I finally reached EBAY tech support and they fixed the issue. I also believe using Firefox as my browser was a catalyst for other small issues; once I changed to Safari most of them went away.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Buy it now option

Thanks for your reply, but as I mentioned the "Fixed Price" is not showing up as an option. I finally reached EBAY tech support and they fixed the issue. I also believe using Firefox as my browser was a catalyst for other small issues; once I changed to Safari most of them went away.   

Thanks

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Buy it now option

If you want to use Firefox........be sure it's up to date.......while supposedly done automatically......it doesn't always do it.....

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Buy it now option

Firefox should not be a problem, if up to date, as it is one of the best and easiest to use with ebay.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply