cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Relister charging listing fees incorrectly

I'm sure this is just another "bug", but am sharing this hoping nobody else misses it and gets charged. From Seller Hub unsolds, I went to relist some unsolds today. Made my edits in the bulk relist form, and right before accepting I noticed I was being charged insertion fees for each listing. I have plenty of paid-store-subscription "free" listing left, yet this occurred every time I tried. I attempted with 3 different browsers, 2 different computers, over the course of 3 hours, and it consistently wanted to charge me the fees whether I did a sell-similar or a relist.

Finally went into good old "my unsold items" and was able to do them individually, with no fees charged and deducting from  my monthly allotment as it should be.

Beware using bulk relist or bulk sell similar until this is resolved..... ymmv

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Bulk Relister charging listing fees incorrectly

I found this issue too on 8/28/18.  I was able to relist an individual item without the annoying relist fee showing but not in bulk, it looked as though I was going to be charged $14.20 for 40 listings.  Later in the morning I found this thread, was willing to relist in bulk with fingers crossed that the final fees would be $0 after submission, and what do you know - the listing charge didn't appear on any pages, although it had just done so in the previous hour.  Thanks for this post though.

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Succesfully submitted 34 "unsold" items using bulk re-listing in an "individual" account type after being notified of .30¢ Insertion fees for each & not having been charged; as seen in image above.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

..and 2 months later, its back; 3 different computers, different browsers and OS's. I understand its just a bug, but it sure is laughable that a technology company cannot get something so small to work correctly and consistently.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

@varebelrose wrote:

..and 2 months later, its back; 3 different computers, different browsers and OS's. I understand its just a bug, but it sure is laughable that a technology company cannot get something so small to work correctly and consistently.

I suspect that the updated pushed out last Thursday may be to blame, but I don't know.  Remember this was a display issue only.  Once you get to the last Submit changes screen the fee amount will correctly display $0 (unless you have selected some ad-ons).

@Anonymous  looks like another reappearing issue with last week's updates.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dtexley3 wrote:

@varebelrose wrote:

I suspect that the updated pushed out last Thursday may be to blame, but I don't know.  Remember this was a display issue only.  Once you get to the last Submit changes screen the fee amount will correctly display $0 (unless you have selected some ad-ons).

@Anonymous  looks like another reappearing issue with last week's updates.

Thanks for grabbing me on this! I have touched base with our tech teams for an update and will be happy to give more info as it becomes available.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply