cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Edit

I recently took a long weekend vacation. Just before I left I changed my handling time to 4 days with the use of "edit all" on the seller hub. Now that I'm back from vacation, I would like to reduce my handling time back, but it is only giving me the option to do 200 at a time....or go thru each page selecting the top page select...which I eventually did, but I still don't have an option for changing handling time. Very weird. Anyone know what's going on? and is there a way to get my "edit all active listings" back??? Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Bulk Edit

I called, they claim their system is "bogging down" when people do 2,000 at once. I smell a rat.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Bulk Edit

Yes, me too!! I'm sure we are going to have to pay a premium or some such garb to keep the option. This is really getting out of hand!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Bulk Edit

Anonymous
Not applicable

From the https://www.ebay.com/sh/allselling/listings page, there is a "show all listings" button when you go down to your active listings that doesn't show up on the active listing page.

I think that supersedes the 200 limit. I don't know because I have that many but if it doesn't, then it's a dumb feature. Kinda dumb already that it doesn't appear on the active listings page.

Once you click that, go to the edit dropdown and use "edit all xxxx listings"

As far as the handling time, once you select all, you the edit fields dropdown to select handling time.

eb.png

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Bulk Edit

I think that supersedes the 200 limit. I don't know because I have that many but if it doesn't, then it's a dumb feature. Kinda dumb already that it doesn't appear on the active listings page.

Once you click that, go to the edit dropdown and use "edit all xxxx listings"

Unfortunately still limited to 200, "edit all listings" no longer appears on the dropdown menu for me. Only 1-200, 201-400, and so on.

But even that doesn't work. When editing 1-200, every single item click gives me "There was a system problem. Please click OK and try again later."

So I can't edit in bulk to update anything, and even done in sections the system is broken.

Can edit individually, but that's completely impractical. I sell sports cards, an incredibly volatile market where prices for individual cards can spike $20+ overnight if a player has a good game. If I can't quickly edit my listings to keep up, I'm losing value on my sales.

Conversely, I can't lower prices to increase sales unless I do them all one by one, by one, by one... Bad all around.

Like most sellers I never post on these boards, hardly knew they existed until these issues started occurring. Been looking for answers, still haven't found any.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Bulk Edit

Yes, I have the same problem.  Super annoying.  I have had a premium store for multiple years with bulk (Edit All Listings) functionality and it disappeared sometime recently.  I can still edit 1-20, 200-400 etc, but that is also annoying.  If I am dropping my pricing, by the time I edit the first 200, listings that end and relist could be part of a new group and get edited again by the time I get to them.

I have found no way around this issue other than to just do 200 at a time.

I like eBay, but just another case of them making changing with no communication.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Bulk Edit

I wish I'd known I could do all of them at once the other day! I went through the list and changed it one listing at a time, what a pain that was!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Bulk Edit

EBay's last 2 seller interfaces have been trash and they should feel really bad for ruining what used to be SO easy to use.
They need to return to the one they had back around 2018.

I'm not selling anything new here until that happens.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply