cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been a week .. buyer has not paid or responded to several invoices / messages

Very rarely have had this happen ... With the seller hub ( a cluster ) can someone lead me to where to cancel the transaction so I can relist my item ? Will E Bay make me liable in some way ?   $60.00 item .. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Go to the listing/ drop down menu cancel order/ select the reason buyer did not pay. You will not be liable for anything. Sometimes it asks if you want to relist, if not do it manually. 

Add them to your blocked buyers list. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Cancel the sale, then relist the item.  EBAY give buyer's exactly 96 hours to pay invoice-then relist.  Good Luck

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

And you can now set your listings so that eBay will AUTOMATICALLY cancel for you after 96 hours of nonpayment. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If a buyer hasn’t paid within 4 days, on the 5th day you can go to your Seller Hub to cancel the transaction using the “Buyer hasn't paid” reason and this gives the buyer a strike and you can relist. In future to have eBay automatically cancel your transactions due to non-payment:

Go here:   https://www.ebay.com/Cancel/Preference/UnpaidPurchase                                     

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 6 of 6
latest reply