cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bay note:This listing was ended because there were no recent sales. Please improve your listing befo

"EBay note:This listing was ended because there were no recent sales. Please improve your listing before Relisting" These notes started showing up on some of my MANUALLY ended listings today. Anyone seeing this? They make it sound like THEY ended them.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Bay note:This listing was ended because there were no recent sales. Please improve your listing

Happened to me on items I had relisted.

Mind you, when I do, I either add value (another item to make a lot),

or, reduce price, or, make Free Shipping and reduced total.

When eBay decided to end those items, so did I...

I took them to the Flea Mkt & sold them there.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Re: Bay note:This listing was ended because there were no recent sales. Please improve your listing

I just started getting the same note when relisting and have just about had it with ebay. 

Between this new development and this warning "We found the following active content in your listing: Javascript. To make eBay a more secure marketplace, we hide all active content from buyers. Help me fix it"  every time I relist, revise or restart a draft ebay is wasting more of my time than it is worth.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

I am also getting it on every one of my scheduled listings.  I just put up 20 listings for sale tomorrow and every one got this message.  All new listings.  I will be unhappy with Ebay if they don't post since I am trying to get a set of buyers who check my stuff as the old batch closes.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply