cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bay note:This listing was ended because there were no recent sales. Please improve your listing befo

"EBay note:This listing was ended because there were no recent sales. Please improve your listing before Relisting" These notes started showing up on some of my MANUALLY ended listings today. Anyone seeing this? They make it sound like THEY ended them.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Bay note:This listing was ended because there were no recent sales. Please improve your listing befo

Just tested this and went and manually end one I wanted to take down for a while.  Did not get your fancy message - what the heck?

It does read like e-Bay took it down and you need to re-work it to make it saleable.  If this is meant to be an incentive, it has missed the mark.  Kinda harsh!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Hi,

Chiming in to share, I see this banner under 4 of my listings that ended in the past two days. They were all 7 day auctions and ran their full course as usual. So although I first thought they were ended early by some ebay bot when I read it, it does not appear so. Agree the wording and ‘suggestion’ is kinda garbage.

Did some customer experience Director really sit in a cross-functional departmental meeting at ebay HQ and think to themselves, “Yes this is going to be a great add! Out users are going to really love this message!” = boooooo @ebay boooooo!

message.jpg

“eBay note: This listing was ended because there were no recent sales. Please improve your listing before you relist it.”

Also @ebay are you locking other threads on this topic?

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

This note appeared on some of my listings also.  One was an auto-renew, that renewed automatically AND had the note.

And I did NOT "improve" any of them when relisting.  I like them how they are.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

I also have this note appearing randomly in my manually ended items. Ironically, it's mostly appearing under the listings I ended because they sold out.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

I have it appearing in sold items. What is that about?

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

@myhusbandscollection wrote:

It is about e-Bay thinking their commentary is helpful, when it is not.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

@myhusbandscollection wrote:

Obviously your listings were so bad they SOLD!  

Who knows these days LOL

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

All it does is waste more space on my page and is VERY ANNOYING. Funny thing is they are so random, some listings show this that are less than 60 days old while other listings that are 2 years old say nothing? Fail to understand the point?

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

I got this message on some things that ended, got it on even more items as they ended today...weird thing about it, the majority is on art work and some of the art work has sold/has bids on it.  Called ebay rep to question this yesterday because it just really got me mad, am paying 75. a month to list.  She went through seeing if I could relist which I could.  Then she said I need to work on my listings.  I read everything to here and my item specifics.  These were fine she said.  Then she said I needed to raise my price.  I told her the price range these items sell for and then she told me to lower my price.  She had no solution or reasoning for WHY this was happening just said to call and report it if it happened again.    Weird thing is since some of the items I had listed, maybe out of 10 paintings, I sold 2, out of the ACEO cards, I have a bid on 1 and maybe 20 listed - like I told her if my sell through rate on items was 2 out of 10 sold or even 1 out of 20, I would be much happier with ebay.  So they think a 2 out of 10 sold is bad for a seven day listing?  What an insult, when did ebay become the decider of what could/could not be sold and how it could be listed...I filled out numerous item specifics on these items too...

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

I just scheduled a new listing to start in 5 days by using an older page from a previous sale and that stupid note came under it (inside scheduled listings).  Very dumb message, someone at eBay must be disgruntled.  Hope it is removed (file this under looping login error).

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

All of the ones I had which were many are all gone now with no notations under my listings. Everything went back to normal yesterday after having the notes for 4 days. Must have been another Beta Test or something. I hope they do not institute it permanently. It is a total annoyance and massive waste of space with extra scrolling involved to view my pages.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

"No recent sales", but it was a record year...  lol.

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

They are testing me.  Showed up on mine today 7/15/2021. Kept trying to rework them to get it to go away, but not happening.  I give up and relisting as is.

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

I have this appearing on one of my listings that hasn't even started yet.  I just created a listing and scheduled it to start almost 6 hours from now and this note appears under it.  

Message 15 of 18
latest reply