cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Advertising Campaign - Can't find, Can't Turn Off!!

I have set up multiple ad campaigns in the past with no problem. Now, however, possibly due to a mistake on my part, every new listing gets the automated ad campaign applied to it. The problem is, I can't seem to find the cancel or edit feature for this automated ad tool anywhere on my Advertising Dashboard. I would really like to turn it off or cancel it, but there is no way to find how to do this.

Furthermore, I can't even create a new campaign using the Standard Simple format, since all my new listing automatically go into the automated campaign, where it doesn't even show the listing in the automated campaign. This is messed up and I need some advice on how to solve these issues. Any help would be gratly appreciated. TIA!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It’s under the Marketing tab in your Seller Hub click Advertising dashboard. Then click the drop down menu next to edit for the campaign you want to change or delete. You can also click the blue button that says CREATE NEW CAMPAIGN to create a new ad campaign.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

One of the points of using the Automated Campaigns is exactly that, any new listings will be added.  IF you don't want that, use one of the other 2 methods to create.  

What ebooksdiva said is correct about how to end a campaign &/or create a new one. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for your help!

I finally figured that out.  I just ended and deleted the automated campaigns using the edit button. The hard part was seeing the tiny checkmark in the Automated column. After deleting the two automated campaigns, I was then able to go back and set up the Standard Simple campaigns that I wanted, with the now deleted listings appearing eligible listings.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Figured it out! Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I can't find it either. !!!  All I see in the drop down menu is Promoted Listing Standard and Promoted Listing Advanced.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply