cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are KN95 masks no longer banned on ebay?

Has ebay lifted the ban on KN95 masks? I recently got an email from ebay listing the banned products.  KN95 was no longer on the list.  I am wondering if it was mistakenly left off or if it is no longer banned.  When this mess started there were less than 200 sellers on the KN95 search results.  Now there is over 1600 results daily.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Are KN95 masks no longer banned on ebay?

Do you have a large stockpile to unload? Do you really want to list something associated illness and death?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

You need to watch the announcement board.  Ebay should announce it when the ban is over.  So far I haven't seen anything on it.

tyler@ebay 

brian@ebay 

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Only one way to find out.

Feeling lucky?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@mam98031 wrote:

You need to watch the announcement board.  Ebay should announce it when the ban is over.  So far I haven't seen anything on it.

tyler@ebay 

brian@ebay 

@bargainbasement101 I can confirm that the current policy announced here is still in effect.

Brian,
Community Team
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

brian@ebay wrote:

@mam98031 wrote:

tyler@ebay 

brian@ebay 

@bargainbasement101 I can confirm that the current policy announced here is still in effect.

Thank you Brian.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

How are NP 95 masks "associated with illness and death" any more than any other kind of masks, hand sanitizers, Lysol wipes etc are associated with it?  

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You were probably joking, but it's not a good to "try to find out" about selling a banned item by listing that item unless you are in a hurry to get kicked off eBay.  

Message 8 of 8
latest reply