cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having weirdness with all 12 photos not showing when viewing enlarged?

Started this afternoon.  I listed two radios, both with 12 photos.  When I go to the listing and click to go through all 12 photos, it skips several, showing only 6 or 7.

This happening to anyone else?  I've killed cookies/cache, restarted Chrome, etc., an it's still not showing ALL the photos on the listings.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Anyone else having weirdness with all 12 photos not showing when viewing enlarged?

You're using the keyboard arrows.  If you use the mouse and click the arrows on the screen, it will work fine........

it's been reported, but whether they will try to fix or not??? as Ebay seems to think not too many people use the keyboard arrows

here's the link........from the Tech board

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Picture-not-working/m-p/30098151#M59936

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: Anyone else having weirdness with all 12 photos not showing when viewing enlarged?

Many thanks. I just noticed it starting on my listings this afternoon...it has always worked fine up until now...now it is only showing 5 or 6 photos if I use the arrow keys. Sigh. Why do they think these things they do are "improvements"???
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I'm still trying to figure out why some listings/photos have that "zoom" window and some don't?

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@inhawaii 

There is a minimum picture size for the zoom feature to work. I believe the images must be at least 800 pixels wide or high in order to be zoomable.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Borrowed from shipscript :

Zoom and supersize depend on the size of the original photo you upload to eBay.

If the longest side of your photo is:

under 500 pixels, eBay will reject the photo. A larger photo can be made too small if you crop with eBay's editor.

under 640 pixels (500-639), neither supersize popup nor mouseover zoom is available. The static photo may be displayed as small as 300 pixels.

under 800 pixels (640-799), a supersize popup will be available, but there will be no mouseover zoom.

up to 1600 pixels (800-1600), both supersize and zoom will be available.

over 1600 pixels, eBay will shrink the master image to 1600 pixels and the above will apply.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 6 of 6
latest reply