cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any other sellers haven't received today's payout?

Usually payouts sent in the morning, show up in my Wells Fargo account around 6pm. However, this morning's payout didn't show up in my bank account yet.  Yesterday's was fine.

Any one in the same boat?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@zhjy47 or anyone else using Wells, just got off phone with Wells, they are reporting issue with direct deposits for today, and are currently working to resolve the problem - it's not result of ebay, the transaction for the payout would say "failed" if there was, it's on Wells Fargo side payout didn't deposit today

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Mine usually take 24 hours to show up in my account.  But I'm set for payouts once a week on Tuesdays, so it should show up in my account tomorrow morning.

Did you get a message confirming you were sent a payout?

Gator08041971  •  Volunteer Community Mentor 2024
Member of eBay since 2000

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@zhjy47 wrote:

Usually payouts sent in the morning, show up in my Wells Fargo account around 6pm. However, this morning's payout didn't show up in my bank account yet.  Yesterday's was fine.

Any one in the same boat?

@zhjy47 - same, I use Wells also and that is generally the activity, payouts sent in the morn are deposited by 3-4PM same day - this morn. payout was not deposited. 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@gator08041971 wrote:

Mine usually take 24 hours to show up in my account.  But I'm set for payouts once a week on Tuesdays, so it should show up in my account tomorrow morning.

Did you get a message confirming you were sent a payout?

Yes, I did receive the email from eBay saying the payout was sent.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I got tired of that. I do have Wells Fargo. I also have it set to Tuesday payouts.

I signed up for "instant payouts"...if I have "available funds" anytime 365 days a year.

I want my funds before "promoted fee" & "refunds"...LOL

I am a happy camper....especially those 3 day holiday weeks...

I had no problem getting my "available funds" last night at 9PM into my checking account in 5 seconds.

"Instant Payments" lets you withdraw your money from "available funds" like a checking account...and the fee is like a quarter on $25 bucks.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I'm on weekly (Tues), I got my notice early this morning, funds are in my account as usual by 5:00pm.

In the three years I've been in MP, I've had at most 2 transfers which were not same day.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I get my payouts anytime between 2 hours to 2 days. Has been this way EVERY DAY since over a year ago.

I would NOT worry about it until it gets to the 3rd day past the 'we sent your payout' date. 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Payout initiated today. 

Notification today of a deposit in my CU checking account.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@zhjy47 or anyone else using Wells, just got off phone with Wells, they are reporting issue with direct deposits for today, and are currently working to resolve the problem - it's not result of ebay, the transaction for the payout would say "failed" if there was, it's on Wells Fargo side payout didn't deposit today

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@nuclearomen wrote:

Thank you for the info.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@zhjy47 wrote:

@nuclearomen wrote:

Thank you for the info.

Welcome, not worried about myself, they will correct the issue and money will be deposited, likely by tomorrow morn. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply