cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news on when eBay will have the technical issues with photos fixed

I currently have about 100-200 listing effected by this technical issue, uploaded 10 to 12 photos per listing, each listing now shows 1 photo. Sales are slowly dropping and I am having numerous buyers asking where the photos went. 

Does anybody have any info on when this will be fixed???

Why am I paying for a store subscription when a quarter of my store is not functioning correctly.  I should be focusing on listing new items not uploading photos to 100's of listings that already had them!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Any news on when eBay will have the technical issues with photos fixed

Think in decades....

“Item Specifics are important - they help the ebay search engine find your products and help Google, Yahoo and other search engines classify your products for inclusion in their search engines
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hundreds of sellers in the same boat and the answer is we are working on it. That's what I hear out of eBay. I doubt the photos are going to be recovered. However if you google the eBay item id then clicked cached some of them the photos can be rescued. For the rest you'll need to re do or end the listings and start again. The problem is the issue is still active so who knows you could go and fix them and they vanish again. The other one I have found is vanishing listings. Do a stock check versus what is listed as I found several I knew I had listed but the listing was gone altogether!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The problem is the issue is still active

what do you mean by that?  I haven't heard anything after they said they stopped the pics from disappearing, that any have subsequently disappeared. 

If you mean it "could happen again".....certainly, most things can.......

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

They said to me they were still trying to fix the issue which means yes it could happen again.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply