cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angry 3 day weekend customers LoL

Got a bunch of angry Saturday buyers (might I add these buyers purchased after 4pm on Saturday)  today asking me why I haven’t shipped until Tuesday 

“It’s been 3 days y u not ship my item”

(bought at 11:40 pm on Saturday)

”I’ve been waiting since Saturday if the tracking doesn’t update today I want a refund!”

”why hasn’t tracking updated ?! Am I getting this tomorrow?”

“it’s been 3 business days why haven’t you shipped”

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Angry 3 day weekend customers LoL

Holey Moley, a bit impatient. Were any of these foreign buyers?

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

@cellitnow_com wrote:

Got a bunch of angry Saturday buyers (might I add these buyers purchased after 4pm on Saturday)  today asking me why I haven’t shipped until Tuesday 

“It’s been 3 days y u not ship my item”

(bought at 11:40 pm on Saturday)

”I’ve been waiting since Saturday if the tracking doesn’t update today I want a refund!”

”why hasn’t tracking updated ?! Am I getting this tomorrow?”

“it’s been 3 business days why haven’t you shipped”

You might want to remind them that Monday was a National & postal holiday and you had no choice to ship any earlier then Tuesday.

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

I had a buyer get a little testy once when Monday was a Holiday so I sent her a screen shot of the post offices closed dates.
Dear God, please help me to be
the person my dog thinks I am.
Message 4 of 22
latest reply

Thank you for your inquiry, you can expect to receive your purchase within the estimated time period specified, we greatly appreciate your business.

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

My listings are on the 2-day shipping clock. I had a sale on Saturday, 45 minutes after the Post Office had closed. About 2 hours later, the buyer messages and asks if I have shipped his item? The response was not easy to write, but I kept my cool and was nice.

People.

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

I sent emails to all my weekend buyers telling them the po was closed and I would ship on Tuesday. Setting expectations works for me.

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

It appears that many Americans completely ignore or forget about Veteran's Day. It is shameful to not be conscious of, and observe such an important day. We all owe a great deal to those who do honor the day.....................I mean, after all, mattresses will not be on sale for such a good price for another year at least, when else can you get the best deals on Toyota's, and heaven only knows when those boxer briefs your kid likes will be on sale again......................

We need to remind those who forget, so those that have served will not be forgotten......................
Message 8 of 22
latest reply

The ignorance is scary. 

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

Scamazon has really screwed us with that everyday next day shipping lol. Kinda surprised my Friday buyers didn't complain.
Message 10 of 22
latest reply

@the*dog*ate*my*tablecloth wrote:

I sent emails to all my weekend buyers telling them the po was closed and I would ship on Tuesday. Setting expectations works for me.

@the*dog*ate*my*tablecloth  reminded me of this meme.

099.jpg

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 11 of 22
latest reply

@mansons2005 wrote:
It appears that many Americans completely ignore or forget about Veteran's Day. It is shameful to not be conscious of, and observe such an important day. We all owe a great deal to those who do honor the day.....................I mean, after all, mattresses will not be on sale for such a good price for another year at least, when else can you get the best deals on Toyota's, and heaven only knows when those boxer briefs your kid likes will be on sale again......................

We need to remind those who forget, so those that have served will not be forgotten......................

Exactly  - Tulips  

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

@the*dog*ate*my*tablecloth wrote:

I do the same thing and it makes all the difference in my experience- especially the last couple of years with how impatient buyers have become.

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

@gwzcomps wrote:
Scamazon has really screwed us with that everyday next day shipping lol. Kinda surprised my Friday buyers didn't complain.

Yep... they are training buyers to expect that when they buy something Saturday night they have it Monday morning. With a smiling box... that sings to you.

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

I haven’t forgotten about Veteran’s Day but working from home I often lose track of the day and the calendar. I didn’t realize that Monday was the 11th until Friday and that was only because I tell my buyers when to expect shipping.

it has nothing to do with not appreciating Veterans. 

Message 15 of 22
latest reply