cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Overseas Buyers Steal your product.

I have no Idea why Ebay wants to force Sellers to Sell Overseas.

Every Single Time I ship outside the country, other than Canada.  The Buyer opens an "ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED CASE"  100% of the time.  And they just steal what ever you send them.

They do it every single time.  Apparently EBAY's Trust Team tells everyone outside the USA that what ever they buy, they can get for free if they just open a case against the seller and say the item is not as described.

Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

This is a result of the highly flawed eBay money back guarantee, where some scam artist can fabricate an outright lie and eBay falls for it, this is just one of the many flaws that is leading to eBay's destruction.

Just a matter of time before millions of additional sellers are gone due to bad eBay policy.

Right now sellers are barely able to pay their monthly fees and millions will be gone due to this also.

Message 2 of 44
latest reply

if you use ebays global shipping program, you will be only responsible for the item until it reaches ebays shipping center, online tracking can easily confirm this.

if you are not using the gsp, and are shipping the items yourself via usps, you have to be sure to ship using a service that can be tracked online, showing that the item was indeed received by the buyer. the cheaper international shipping options often do not show online tracking outside the u.s. therefore you should consider one of the more expensive shipping services that does protect you as a seller from false not received claims. in the past before using gsp i used ems only to ship to intern. destinations, and never had an issue with a not received claim.

Message 3 of 44
latest reply

OP, you can block any country you do not want to deal with, or as I do - US only.

Remember to also block any foreign currency.

Message 4 of 44
latest reply

It's by no means just global.  Exaggerated INAD claims are not lost on some US buyers.  One probably lives right across the street from you, maybe even in your own household.  Everywhere!

Insure your Paypal blocks are set up as well, non US accounts and non US currency.

Message 5 of 44
latest reply

Scammer changed their target.

They target USD200 around item only.

Thye know the tricks.   As sellers won't use expensive shipping method to delivery those items.

if you ship it via registered airmail which can show item delivered.

but online tracking result via ebay cannot show detail,

you  LOST!

I just lost USD250 to a Mexico Scammer.

item arrival to Mexico, and he open dispute immediately.

Paypal close the case before item delivered because online tracking number cannot show item location detail.

I do want ebay and paypal go bankrupt if I have 3 wishes.

They treat sellers like rats.

Guess what?  that buyer open unauthorized payment but his ebay account is still ACTIVE!

It is part of seller protection policy too I gjuess........

Message 6 of 44
latest reply

@blokschmok_0  What countries has this happened to you in?

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 7 of 44
latest reply

@myoasisjewels  The OP's comments are about Items Not As Described ... NOT Items not received.  Items are getting to where they are shipping but Buyers are processing INAD claims forcing Seller to refund or pay to ship things back ...

Regards,
Message 8 of 44
latest reply

These are criminal rings operating on eBay, for example, I had a US based member (at least that was the claim in his profile), he messaged me and asked how much to ship to Moscow, Russia, I messaged him back that Moscow was in the Global Shipping Program and all he had to do was purchase from that module.

He send me a message back claiming it was too expensive, that it would only be about 10 bucks to ship First Class International Mail, I told him Sorry, this is the only way we export.

Message 9 of 44
latest reply

You have to be highly selective what nations you ship to.   Canada, Japan, Australia, parts of Europe, that's about it.  I won't even ship to England anymore, after someone there stole from me and their postal system was absolutely useless in trying to look into where it went.   Then a few months later here's the same item up for sale on his account.  

Then, you have to send it some means that it's scanned delivered, and insured.  That pretty well covers you on most issues.  

Message 10 of 44
latest reply

@blokschmok_0 wrote:

I have no Idea why Ebay wants to force Sellers to Sell Overseas.

How are they forcing you? How is it that they want to force you, but they're not forcing me, or even encouraging me, to sell internationally?

Message 11 of 44
latest reply

I have bought many items from US. I live in Norway ( who most americans dont know where is ) and i think you just have to be selective which countries you ship to. Remember that there are many eu countries that have buyers with deep pockets.

Im sorry that you are out of your money, but scammers can be found everywhere
Message 12 of 44
latest reply

No way does Ebay force a seller to sell internationally.........I certainly don't.

• And I, also, would like to know how many SNAD claims you've had from overseas buyers??

Message 13 of 44
latest reply

@esbondespen wrote:
I have bought many items from US. I live in Norway ( who most americans dont know where is )

Don't feel bad. Most Americans can't even identify where most of the states are.

Message 14 of 44
latest reply

@blokschmok_0  What countries are you talking about here?

Regards,
Message 15 of 44
latest reply